Elegant design: cooker extractor hood made of brushed stainless steel
For small to medium kitchens: extractor hood with 3 power levels
Powerful: 500 m³ / h exhaust air output at the highest power level
Best efficiency: the Klarstein Bonita island hood frees kitchens from steam and haze and enriches them with a stylish visual highlight in a luxurious stainless steel shell.
The Klarstein Bonita extractor hood combines modern technology with stylish elegance: with 3 power levels - low, medium and high - it combats kitchen steam and handles up to 500 m³ of exhaust air in one hour. It is operated completely easily over the touchpad operating section with display. Switchable cooking surface lighting helps illuminate pots and pans and always provides a view of the cooking process.
With its elegant design, the Klarstein Bonita island hood radiates a fresh glow, especially in modern kitchens, but also looks great as a luxurious counterpoint in classic environments. The Bonita is presented in the ageless elegance of brushed stainless steel.
The cooker extractor hood is supplied with an additional activated carbon filter, with which it can be converted to recirculation if required.
- On / off switch on operating section
- Energy efficiency class C
- 3 exchangeable aluminium grease filters (dishwasher safe)
- Two-part telescopic shaft cover made of stainless steel
- Suction technology: 1 motor, 2 fan units - partially teflon-coated2
- 50 watts of power
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~, 50-60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Depth max .: 53.5 cm
- Width max .: 90 cm
- Extraction area: 71 x 35.5 cm
- Ceiling distance: 75 to 105 cm
- Visible shaft width: 30.5 cm
- Visible shaft depth: 27 cm
- Diameter exhaust hose: 15 cm
- Flexible connection hose 55 - 170 cm
- Length of power cable: 1.5 m
- Weight: approx. 28 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x device
- 3 x grease filters
- 1 x ceiling mount
- 2 x stainless steel cover
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x set of mounting material
- 1 x activated carbon filter (10031626)
- English-language operating instructions (other languages: German etc.)
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.