- Electric Fireplace: warmth and cosiness for your living room
- Wall Fireplaces and Free Standing Electric Fireplaces: different solutions fitting your home
- Finding the right Indoor Electric Fireplace for your needs
- Extra features in a modern Electric Fireplace Heater
- Why to choose a fake Indoor Electric Fireplace?
- Electric Fireplace for sale at Klarstein
Electric Fireplace: warmth and cosiness for your living room
Your central heating system is not efficient in producing the necessary heat for your home during the cold months? Are you looking for alternative solutions to make your rooms warmer and more comfortable at all times?
An electric fireplace offers an aesthetic design similar to the traditional fire. Enhancing your comfort, with no chimney, dust and ashes. Plus, the dancing flame gives the illusion that it burns the wood in a cheerful fireplace. For this reason, you may think the electric fireplace has a significant impact on the electricity bill.
But is it really the case? Is it worth trusting those saying that wood. A problematic solution for those living in the apartment, an expensive option as a first purchase, is the best choice?
Why not really consider buying a modern electric fireplace and learn more about its functionallities. Whether you are looking for a wall mounted electric fireplace, electric fire suites, electric stove fireplace, free standing electric fireplace or a built in electric fireplace.
You can rely on a central heating system throughout the rest of the house? An electric fireplace is a perfect companion to use for a few hours per day. It helps to relax on the couch once you are back from work and enjoy a cosy atmosphere, both in terms of temperature and visual experience.
Take a look at our product gallery. You can discover the perfect model to use in your living room or other areas of your home.
When you buy a Klarstein product, you are guaranteed maximum durability. You can count on incredible offers and first-class customer service. Read on to learn more about electric fireplaces and make the right purchase.
Wall Fireplaces and Free Standing Electric Fireplaces: different solutions fitting your home
Modern electric fireplaces are the right solution if you want to give your home a unique and tremendously fashionable style. Electric wall mounted fires are suitable for small houses. They are ideal for small rooms to create a comfortable and hot area.
In huge rooms, they are not the best option. As they would take a little longer to heat, but this does not mean it is not possible to use them. The main types and models combine different designs and styles, and fall in two main categories:
- Wall Mounted Electric Fires can be hung on the walls like a painting, and it’s the ideal solution when you have reduced space and at the same time you want to insert an appealing decorative element in your living room
- Free Standing Electric Fireplaces can be placed in the middle of the room, so that the flame is reflected on all four walls.
Reduced energy consumption allows an electric fireplace to be chosen as a functional solution for heating your home. Or to be integrated with a second central heating source. To give a touch of elegance or increase the heat propagation in the other closed, secluded rooms of your flat.
Electric fireplaces are different in terms of design and functionality: some of them feature a flickering flame, optical fibres or special lights in the internal part of the system. The main inconvenience is that as fast as they heat the environment, after switching off they are in no way able to maintain the heat in the room.
The mobility of an electric fireplace is another key feature. It is giving you the possibility to move them in several places, thanks to their variable and customisable dimensions. This also means you’ll have a heating system that to use in domestic and holiday situations.
Finding the right Indoor Electric Fireplace for your needs
Choosing the electric fireplace that best suits your needs and fits your space well is not difficult. In our product gallery you can find different models, from small to large size: some of them also modular and customizable, can be hung or installed as recessed fireplaces. All this has a strong influence on the aesthetic characteristics of your electric fireplace, so the choice between two or more different models depends exclusively on your different furnishing needs.
Besides aesthetics, there are some additional features that are worth considering before buying your modern electric fireplace. To make a smart investment and have a product capable of satisfying all kinds of needs. As far as the accessory features are concerned, we can identify them:
- Ionizer: As an effective alternative to an air purifier, the ionizer can represent an added value for your electric fireplace, as it is universally recognized as an effective solution in improving the air in our environments, especially when used in large cities with high levels of pollution. It is in fact scientifically proven that negative ions have a beneficial effect on our health: they are electric charges that act as a "magnet" to the numerous impurities present in the air we breathe - the so-called suspended particles - increasing its purity.
- Thermostat: The thermostat, in electric fireplaces, consists of a simple component with a switch regulating the closed-open function (on-off); this function is controlled and automatically activated following a certain temperature variation of an element inside the same switch is detected. In other words, each time the temperature reaches the desired level, the thermostat is set to "off"; as soon as the temperature falls below a certain preset limit, it is set to "on".
In general, almost all electric fireplaces are equipped with simple and intuitive controls, to turn on the appliance in a very short time, to set the desired temperature in the room at any time and to adjust the intensity of the preferred flame effect. In particular, as far as controls for electric fireplaces are concerned, these can be essentially of three types:
- manual controls
- remote control
- touch control
The manual controls for electric fireplaces are the most widespread, simplest and present on practically all electric fireplaces: they are practical buttons allowing to turn on the heating elements and regulate the flame effect of the product, almost always independently of each other.
Most of the electric fireplaces you can find on Klarstein are also equipped with a remote control. It is practical and functional and allows the desired heating level. The intensity of the flame effect to be controlled in the same way.
Finally, some high-end models include an innovative, aesthetically advanced system of touch controls, installed directly on their front protective glass. Simply touch the panel on the electric fireplace to have total control over the flame, the light intensity, the heating and the ionizer, when available.
Extra features in a modern Electric Fireplace Heater
Some electric fireplaces offer extended functionalities that differentiate them from other models. The timer, for example, is one of these functions. Allowing to set the automatic switching on and off of the device. So that you can program its operation as you wish.
Freestanding models often come equipped with an anti-lift-off safety system. In case the fireplace accidentally fall to the ground. It will stop working, resuming its regular operation once it is lifted and put back in place.
These devices can offer many visual effects. For Example light effects and coloured LEDs) and integrate elements making them look like traditional fireplaces. For example, water vapour emission to recreate the smoke generated by wood combustion.
Another element that makes electric fireplace suites extremely practical to use is the remote control. It allows you to adjust the settings of the device remotely. So that you can enjoy the warmth and operate the device sitting comfortably on your sofa. The remote control generally controls the heat and power settings and the lights and visual effects of your electric fireplace.
There is also more information about modern electric fireplaces in the guide for electric heaters from Klarstein.
Why to choose a fake Indoor Electric Fireplace?
Choosing a fake fireplace is a convenient solution for many reasons:
- They do not require the installation of a flue or a ventilation system. The electric models are particularly suitable for those who live in a condominium. They become a convenient alternative to the traditional wood or gas fireplace.
- They do not need any type of permanent ventilation structure. Such as a chimney, and can be placed in front of a wall or moved to other rooms as required. You can install your fireplace in any room of your house, without any building intervention and decide to buy also the turnkey version. In this case, after plugging in the power supply, your fireplace will be already working. It allows you to automate the ignition, shutdown and temperature according to your needs.
- It is ready to use. It does not need to be mounted or installed with the help of a technician. But is placed in the house, in the place you need to heat and connected to the electrical outlet.
Electric Fireplace for sale at Klarstein
On the Klarstein online shop you can find different modern indoor fireplaces and electric fireplace suites coming in different designs. They are equipped with heaters up to 2000 watts. This means you can choose the model that best fits your indoor spaces, both in terms of design and power.
Are you a fan a traditional, nostalgic designs? Then the ‘St. Moritz’ and the ‘Grenoble’ fireplaces are probably the best choice for you.
For the ultramodern style fans, the ‘Lausanne’ or ‘Basel’ fireplaces offer amazing features. It has a extremely realistic simulation of flames ‘igniting’ your living room with pleasant warmth and a romantic feeling.
A Klarstein electric fireplace is the best way to heat your space on cold winter days.