Powerful heat: 6+1 burners for fast grilling
Plenty of space for BBQ: Large grill surface with 80 x 36 cm
Perfectly kept warm: Steel hood with built-in thermometer
Bring on the grilling season: The Klarstein Valdosta 6.1 gas barbecue promises extraordinary BBQ events in convivial company and offers maximum grilling enjoyment in the garden, on the balcony or the terrace. The large grilling surfaces and powerful heat output make food preparation a pure grilling joy.
Once a gas cylinder has been connected, the piezo ignition ensures that a burner starts quickly thanks to the SNAP-JET Ignition System: all you need to do is press a rotary knob and the grill is ready for use. The powerful heat of the six burners ensures that a wide variety of foods are grilled exceptionally well. The high temperatures make the meat crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The heat is kept inside particularly well thanks to the double-walled lid made of powder-coated steel, while the thermometer provides information about the current temperature at all times.
The Valdosta 6.1 grill offers you not only juicy grilled delicacies but also maximum convenience throughout the entire preparation process: it has two side shelves, can be moved easily thanks to its castors and you can store the gas bottle directly in the device. A practical rain cover is included for safe storage between barbecues.
Exceptionally good and enormously powerful: The Valdosta 6.1 gas barbecue from Klarstein brings perfection to every barbecue event!
- Total heat output: 19.3 kW (1404 g/h)
- Gas category: I3B/P(30) & I3+(28~30/37)
- Gas: butane, propane, mixed gas
- Gas pressure: 30 mbar
- Injector size main burner: 0.80 mm
- Injector size side burner: 0.76 mm
- Side trays
- Storage space for gas bottle
- Easy cleaning thanks to powder-coated steel housing
- Convenient knobs
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Height-adjustable grill grate with 3 positions
- Double-walled steel warming hood
- Removable grease drip tray
- Four floor rollers for easy relocation
- Please note that a gas pressure regulator (approved according to EN 16129) and a gas hose (max. 1.5 m, approved according to EN 16436-1) are required for operation.
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Total dimensions (folded): approx. 141 x 112 x 44 cm (WxHxD)
- Total dimensions (open): approx. 141 x 135 x 44 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions grill surface: approx. 80 x 36 cm (WxD)
- Dimensions grill shelf left/right: approx. 29 x 44 cm (WxD)
- Weight: approx. 28.5 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x gas grill
- 1 x rain cover
- Multilingual user manual
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.