Luxury for the kitchen: elegant induction hob with glass ceramic surface for installation in a kitchenette
Powerful heat: total power of 7000 watts in four cooking zones with 2 x 2000 and 1500 watts of individual power
Flexible hobs: VarioHeating for combining two hobs for common use as flexzone
Time for a change: the practical Klarstein Gusteau Delicatessa built-in oven set brings the whole variety of pots, pans, casseroles and baked delicacies into your kitchen. The practical set combines the Klarstein Delicatessa induction hob with the powerful Klarstein Gusteau oven and complements your kitchenette with the necessary built-in appliances.
Simply flexible cooking: the Klarstein Delicatessa 60 induction cooktop allows optimum space utilisation with minimal energy consumption during cooking. It combines technical innovation with a luxurious look and, with its glass-ceramic surface, brings new splendour to the kitchen.
Of the four cooking surfaces with a total output of up to 7000 W, two cooking zones can be combined with VarioHeating to form a flex zone, optimally adapting to the size of the cookware set on top thanks to pan detection. All fields can be regulated separately in their performance and have a ThermoBoost function for extra-fast heating. The Klarstein Delicatessa 60 glass ceramic cooktop is operated with an integrated SenseControl touch panel with touch-to-slide control for power control and digital display. To ensure that everything runs smoothly during cooking, the built-in cooker has a wide range of safety features: overheating protection with automatic switch-off, residual heat indicator, ThermalRecall function and a child safety lock ensure optimum safety.
The electric Klarstein Gusteau built-in oven not only brings the whole world of baked delights into your kitchen, but also visually lends every kitchen front that certain something. And with energy efficiency class A, it is particularly economical and environmentally friendly. In the 64-litre interior, you can skillfully and economically prepare cake, casseroles, pizza, and much more. With its 8 functions of defrosting, top & bottom heat, top & bottom heat & circulating air, grill, convection grill, grill & bottom heat, grill & top heat and pyrolysis, it fulfills all requirements for an uncomplicated and efficient cooker. In addition, the built-in Gusteau oven has a manual mode with easy-to-use cooking timer and selectable temperatures between 50 and 250 ° C. The operation is self-explanatory and convenient with a rotary selector switch. Cleaning is also particularly easy: simply select the pyrolysis program and all baking residues in the interior are burnt off without residue at 500 ° C. The Klarstein Gusteau electric oven also looks great: luxurious accents are set in brushed stainless steel and its double-glazed door. Just a real visual highlight in every kitchen.
- On / off switch on the top of the device (touch control panel)
- Total power: 7000 W (2 x 2000 W & 2 x 1500 W)
- 4 hobs: each 20 x 19 cm
- SenseControl control panel with digital display for operation level and timer
- Cooktops can be combined for flex-field use with pan detection
- Timer adjustable up to 99 minutes
- Automatic shutdown
- Overheating protection
- Switchable child safety lock
- Built-in cooker: intended for installation in a kitchenette, not a stand-alone unit
- Includes installation material for installation in the kitchenette
- 5-pin connection cable
- Power supply: 380-415V 3N or 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
- Oven lighting: 25 watts / 300 ° C
- 8 functions: thawing, top & bottom heat, top & bottom heat & circulating air, grill, convection grill, grill & bottom heat, grill & top heat and pyrolysis
- 5 slots for baking sheet and grill
- Countdown timer up to 10 hours
- Baking time end: shutdown at the set time
- Removable oven door
- Temperature range: 50 to 250 ° C
- With electronic parental control
- Total power: 2.8 kW
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Total cooker dimensions: 59 x 5.8 x 52 cm (WxHxD)
- Fitting dimensions cooker: 56 x 5.2 x 49 cm (WxHxD)
- Cooker minimum width surrounding worktop: 5 cm
- Cooker minimum thickness of the worktop: 3 cm
- Cooker minimum distance to overhead kitchen hanger: 76 cm
- Cooker minimum free space under the appliance: 5 cm
- Cooker air circulation room: min. 2 cm
- Cable length cooker: 1.0 m
- Weight of cooker: approx. 12 kg
- Dimensions (with handle): approx. 59.5 x 59.5 x 57.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Installation dimensions: approx. 60 x 60 x 56.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Length of power cable: 150 cm
- Weight: approx. 30 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x built-in stove
- 1 x mounting material
- 1 x instruction manual hob (English, German Spanish, French, Italian)
- 1 x built-in oven
- 1 x baking tray
- 1 x grill grate
- 2 x lateral slot (left / right)
- 1 x oven operating instructions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
Customer reviews from other countries
Seit ein paar Monaten nutzen wir diese Kombi und sind sehr zufrieden! Nun ein Paar Besonderheiten. Stecker von Backofen ist gerade, darum wenn ihr eure Steckdose dafür direk hinter Herd habt, dann passt es nicht rein ( Elektriker hat das Problem schnel behoben), darum entweder Steckdose verschieben oder von Elektriker Stecker ändern lassen. Habe auch gelesen dass es ewig nich warm wird, das passiert nur im ekomodus, sonst funktioniert bei mir Alles super und schnel (normal halt). Kochplatte ist auch super, für mich gar nicht zu laut (hatte aber bis jetzt noch keine Induktion, darum kann nicht vergleichen). Und es ist ein Fehler in der Gebrauchinfos was um die Entsperrung geht. Laut Info Mann soll lange "stop+go" drücken, da passiert aber leider nichts. Entsperren können Sie, wenn "plus" und "minus" gleichzeitig eine Weile gedrückt wird. Alles andere-Super! Wir sind sehr zufrieden!
We have been using this station wagon for a few months and are very satisfied! Now a couple of specifics. The plug from the oven is straight, so if you have your socket directly behind the stove, it won't fit in (the electrician quickly fixed the problem), so either move the socket or have the plug changed by an electrician. I also read that it never gets warm, that only happens in eco mode, otherwise everything works great and fast for me (just normal). Hot plate is also great, not too loud for me (but haven't had induction yet, so can't compare). And there is an error in the usage info about unlocking. According to the info man should press "stop+go" for a long time, but unfortunately nothing happens. You can unlock it by pressing "plus" and "minus" at the same time for a while. Everything else great! We are very satisfied!
Eine wunderschöne Kombination, welche die wesentlichen Merkmale Wärmeverteilung/Leistungen und Timer-Funktion hundertprozentig erfüllt
A wonderful combination that fully meets the essential features of heat distribution/performance and timer function