Manual or automatic control of the mashing process
11 programmable mashing steps
9 recipe memory locations
Whether light or dark, top or bottom fermented, wheat or pilsner, the Klarstein Brauheld Pro mash kettle gives homebrewers the right original wort. Even amateurs can easily serve refreshingly delicious beer thanks to this brewing device!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hobby brewer, the Klarstein Brauheld Pro mash kettle provides a simple and complete package for preparing the brewing mash. The temperature, boiling time and power can be precisely set via a clear control panel with a LC display. Our tried-and-tested memory brew system proves to be particularly practical here; simply programme and save up to 11 brewing steps. This guarantees the same results even with several brewing processes. 9 recipe memory locations allow for varied brewing processes. Quick starters use one of four stored recipes for light or full-bodied, lager or wheat beer. The control panel is flexibly connected to the brewing kettle by cable and can be easily removed.
The heating element, with 100 to 3300 watts of power, gets the mash boiling, at 30 to 100 °C. To ensure that exactly the right boiling times are maintained for the individual steps, a timer can be set between 1 to 99 minutes for each of the possible eleven brewing steps. The LC display always shows exactly which of the individual steps the Brauheld Pro is currently in.
The patented, 3-dimensional circulation system of the Klarstein Brauheld Pro beer brewing system is particularly practical. The mash flow technology pumps the mash from the bottom to the top, ensuring that it is evenly heated and circulated. The anti-burn circulation provides powerful support for stirring by ensuring constant movement at the bottom of the kettle.
The removable grain container with a sieve insert makes it very easy to remove the spent grains from the pre-wort. The quick-coupling system of the circulation pump makes it possible to disconnect the pump hose and drain tap in a few simple steps. Then the finished mash can be transferred directly into the fermentation tank. All parts are made of 304 stainless steel. This means that no metal taste gets into the beer and that cleaning is particularly easy.
Fresh beer from your own home brewery? Nothing could be easier: With the Klarstein Brauheld Pro mash kettle, every hobby brewmaster can easily achieve the right original wort.
Please remember that in Germany, the brewing of beer must be reported to the responsible main customs office.
- Manual or automatic control of the mashing process
- 11 programmable mashing steps
- 9 recipe memory locations
- 4 preset recipes for: Light beer, full-bodied beer, lager and wheat beer
- Adjustable temperature, time and power
- Adjustable temperature: 30 to 100 °C
- Timer: 1 to 99 minutes
- Kettle volume: 65 / 70 litres (liquid with malt / liquid only)
- Level scale inside the kettle
- Display of the current mashing step
- Drain tap with fine-mesh bag filter
- Lid made of tempered glass
- Removable grain container for easy removal of spent grains
- Circulating pump for easy stirring
- Quick-coupling system of the pump hose
- Includes a sieve insert for filtering the mash
- Separate switches for pump and heating system
- Control panel with a LC display and cable connection
- Off switch on the front of the unit
- All metal parts made of 304 stainless steel
- Power supply: 220-240V~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (including tap, handles and tube): approx. 58 x 67 x 47 cm (WxHxD).
- Inner dimensions: approx. 45 x 43 cm (ØxH)
- Grain bucket: 40 x 34 cm (ØxH)
- Control panel cable length: 80 cm
- Mains cable length: approx. 120 cm
- Weight: approx. 20 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x boiler with a circulation pump
- 1 x perforated plate
- 1 x circuit pipe
- 1 x filter tank with a removable handle
- 1 x filter tube
- 1 x glass lid
- 1 x stopper
- Multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.