Pure enjoyment: Teapot with a volume of 0.65 litres
Full aroma: Removable stainless steel sieve insert with handle
Shatterproof & heat resistant: Borosilicate glass for optional use with warmer
For a particularly aromatic tea experience: Enjoy incomparable moments of relaxation with the Sencha teapot from Klarstein. The removable fine stainless steel sieve insert is hidden under the lid made of brushed, rustproof stainless steel with a wooden handle. The loose and freely combinable tea creations are poured over with hot water and - thanks to the extra-long filter - can optimally develop their aroma even with little water. After the desired brewing time, the sieve insert can be easily pulled out using the associated handle and is easy to clean, while the well-shaped spout guarantees drip-free pouring of the freshly brewed results. Each component of the teapot can also be individually removed for easy cleaning by hand.
Unique tea enjoyment in an attractive design: Enrich your everyday life with individual tea creations in the Sencha teapot from Klarstein.
- Material teapot: borosilicate glass (-30 °C - 120 °C)
- Material lid: stainless steel with wooden handle
- Removable stainless steel sieve insert with handle
- Volume: 0.65 litres / 2-3 cups
- Drip-free pouring
- All components can be individually removed
- Glass teapot dishwasher safe
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 16 x 13 cm (WxH)
- Weight: approx. 300 g
What will be delivered
- 1 x teapot
- 1 x stainless steel lid with wooden button
- 1 x stainless steel filter
- 1 x stainless steel retaining ring
- 1 x flyer (German)
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.