Powerful: 60 cm wide exhaust hood with 194 W motor power for small to medium kitchens
Novel sandwich design: device hides between two 5 mm thick safety glass plates in frosted glass look
Powerful: maximum air flow up to 640 m³ / h in 3 stages
Glassy elegance for the best air in the kitchen: the Klarstein Karree cooker extractor hood sets new design accents and sweeps away steam and haze while cooking.
With its powerful 194 W motor power in exhaust air operation, the Klarstein Karree extractor hood ensures haze-free air in small to medium-sized kitchens. Three power levels deliver up to 640 m³ of exhaust air per hour and tailor the wall extractor to your respective cooking needs. With three outlet openings - on the left and right side as well as below - the Karree creates clear air all around. Ventilation and lighting are controlled via the built-in touch control on the front. The switchable light with two 2 W LED lamps ensures good visibility on the stove.
In addition to the technical performance, the Klarstein Karree wall-mounted extractor fan convinces above all with its completely new design concept and establishes itself as a luxurious piece of kitchen equipment: the sandwich design conceals the outlet between two large glass plates made of 5 mm thick safety glass in a frosted glass look. Thanks to its innovative shape, the Karree proves to be surprisingly flexible during installation for a wall exhaust hood: it can either be installed directly on the wall or installed in a drywall with conversion to exhaust air operation. A real highlight in the kitchen.
The cooker hood comes with two activated carbon filters. This kit also includes two additional replacement activated carbon filters for recirculation. Optionally, it is possible to convert it to exhaust air operation, for which a corresponding exhaust hose is required.
- Energy efficiency class B
- After-air timer: timer for post-ventilation adjustable by-the-minute up to 9 minutes
- 3 suction holes: left, right and bottom
- 3 grease filters made of aluminum, dishwasher-safe
- Mounting set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Total current consumption with the light switched on at the highest level: 198 W
- Optional use as exhaust hood
- Diameter of the exhaust hose opening: 15 cm
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (total): approx. 60 x 66 x 42 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (wall part): approx. 35 x 40 x 17.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions of glass plate: approx. 60 x 66 cm (WxH)
- Length of power cable: approx. 1.40 m
- Weight: approx. 22 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 1 x mounting kit (wall bracket, dowels, screws)
- 4 x activated carbon filter
- English manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.