Ideal over cooking surfaces: cooker extractor hood with 60 cm width and 3 power levels
For small kitchens: maximum exhaust air output up to 190 m³ / h
Everything in view: switchable halogen lighting and hinged clear glass panel
The Klarstein Purista cooker extractor hood ensures pleasant air in small kitchens and reliably removes odours, smoke and fumes from the cooking area.
For different cooking activities, the cooker hood can be operated with 3 different power levels. The highest power level transports up to 190 cubic metres per hour from the kitchen. With a width of 60 cm, the cooker hood fits perfectly over cooking surfaces of the usual size. The hood by Klarstein can be either fixed to a wall or mounted under a kitchen cabinet to save space. The assembly material required for this is included with the delivery. This makes it variably mountable, and therefore suitable for most kitchen layouts.
Even in dim light conditions, you want to be able to see what is stewing in the pots. For these moments, the switchable halogen lighting of the exhaust hood by Klarstein can be used in order to illuminate the cooking area underneath. To protect the inside of the extractor hood and the exhaust air duct from contamination, the Purista 2 has replaceable and dishwasher-suitable aluminium grease filters.
The Purista extractor hood can be converted to recirculation with the included activated carbon filters.
- Energy efficiency class E
- Aluminium grease filter, dishwasher safe
- Low operating noise - 65 dB at the highest power level
- Halogen bulb (E14, 2 x 2.5 watts)
- Mounting set with dowels and screws
- Convertible to recirculation mode, required activated carbon filters are available separately under item number 10027530
- Power supply: AC 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 15 x 51.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: approx. 1.65 m
- Weight: approx. 5.4 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x device
- 1 x mounting kit (dowels, screws)
- 2 x activated carbon filters
- English manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.