Luxurious: 60cm-wide extractor hood for wall installation
Fresh air in the kitchen: suitable for small to medium-sized cooking areas
Elegant design: inwardly curved black safety glass front with stainless steel flue duct
Bring momentum and shine into the kitchen - while at the same time eliminating steam and food odours with the Klarstein Sabia extractor hood.
Clear air in small kitchens - the Klarstein Sabia fume extractor hood makes light work of removing haze and steam from over the cooking areas of small to medium kitchens. With three levels of performance, its work can be easily adapted to the cooking process. At the highest power level, it removes up to 600 m³ / h of exhaust air from the kitchen and is also equipped to handle the preparation of several courses. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, noise and energy consumption are kept within a pleasantly low range.
The Klarstein Sabia cooker extractor hood is particularly attractive due to its inwardly curved design and the black safety glass. Thus the head-free wall hood lends a touch of luxury to every kitchen line. Two switchable cooking surface lights not only give you additional shine, but also allow an unobstructed view of pans and pots. So that nothing breaks the noble surface, all controls are integrated directly into the glass surface as a touch panel with display.
All necessary material for wall mounting, a 1.5 m long exhaust hose as well as the matching veneer for the hose are included in delivery. With the help of the two enclosed activated carbon filters, the hood can also be retrofitted to air recirculation operation.
Elegant luxury and environmentally-friendly performance for the kitchen: with the Klarstein Sabia extractor hood, cooking areas get a new highlight and kitchens get clear air.
- Environmentally friendly and economical due to energy efficiency class A
- 3 power levels
- No buttons thanks to built-in touch control
- Easy cleaning of the aluminium grease filter (article 10032224) in the dishwasher
- Low operating noise: 67 dB at the highest power level
- Easy conversion to recirculation mode possible with the help of the enclosed activated carbon filter
- Complete assembly set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Includes extractable exhaust hose of approx. 1.5 m maximum length
- Flue duct extendable for visual protection to 40 to 75 cm
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (maximum device dimensions): about 60 x 50 x 45 cm (WxHxD without flue duct)
- Minimum / maximum depth of the device: about 17/45 cm
- Height of the flue duct: about 40 - 75 cm
- Exhaust hose: 150 x 15 cm (LxØ)
- Length of power cable: about 1.40 m
- Weight: about 20 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 2 x flue ducts
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 2 x activated carbon filters (article 10030983)
- 1 x mounting kit (wall bracket, dowels, screws)
- English manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.