Santorini Smart Infrared Heater
With the latest technology for feel-good warmth: the Klarstein Santorini Smart heating panel combines convection heating and an innovative infrared heater. In addition, it makes use of the wonderful properties of the processed marble as a heat store - so you can heat your home in a highly efficient and energy-saving way.
The Klarstein Santorini Smart infrared heater revolutionises heating with modern technology. The super-flat 60 x 60 cm heating panel can be mounted directly on walls and therefore warms the room without taking up too much space. With 500 watts of power, it spreads 30% infrared heat that is very pleasant for human skin. Thanks to the innovative IR ComfortHeat technology, the heat is emitted specifically to people and not to the surrounding air. The hybrid heating system delivers the other 70% of the output through convectors, which heat the air in the room.
With a thermostat and well thought-out functions such as the weekly timer, the auto switch-off function and the power adjustment when the window is open, the hybrid heating panel with marble heat storage also meets the needs of demanding customers. A special highlight here is the smart operation: You can conveniently control all settings using an app on your smartphone or comfortably using the remote control.
The future of heating technology: the hybrid Santorini Smart infrared and convection heater from Klarstein with heat storage made of marble.
- Ceramic heating element
- Marble serves as heat storage
- 30% thermal radiation by infrared, 70% convection heating
- Infrared heating heats objects directly, convection heating heats the air in the room
- Power: 500 watts
- Impact area: up to 7 m²
- Effective range: approx. 2 - 4 m
- No warm-up phase, generates heat instantly
- With overheating protection
- Can be combined with other panels to heat larger rooms
- Operation on the device, via Klarstein app or remote control
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 60 x 8 cm (HxWxD)
- Cable length: approx. 150 cm
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x infrared heater
- 1 x assembly material
- 1 x remote control
- Multilingual user manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
Customer reviews from other countries
Stupendo, è bellissimo, funziona benissimo, sono molto contento del prodotto. Io l'ho acquistato su sito di Amazon perché offriva la possibilità dietro il pagamento di una piccola cifra di aumentare gli anni di garanzia. Questa potrebbe essere un'opportunità per chi acquista aumentare il prezzo di vendita in base agli anni di garanzia. Un'ultima cosa, volevo prenderne uno per la camera da letto però in effetti il pulsante dell'accensione emette luce forse una versione con un dimmer piuttosto che senza luce fissa migliorerebbe l'utilizzo in luoghi dove si necessita del buio.
Amazing, it's beautiful, it works great, I'm very happy with the product. I purchased it on the Amazon website because it offered the possibility of increasing the warranty years by paying a small amount. This could be an opportunity for buyers to increase the selling price based on the years of warranty. One last thing, I wanted to get one for the bedroom but in fact the power button emits light, perhaps a version with a dimmer rather than without a fixed light would improve use in places where darkness is needed.