Your own craft beer: complete set for the perfect home brewing of beer
Removable control panel: MemoryBrew system with 11 programmable brewing steps and 9 recipe memory slots
Balanced heating: MashFlow technology for vertical circulation of the mash
Whether light or dark, top or bottom fermented, wheat or pils, with the Klarstein Brauheld Pro mash kettle self-brewed is done right. Even beginners can easily become home brewmasters, serving refreshing and delicious self-brewed beer! Thanks to four different sizes, everyone can find the kettle suitable for their brewing needs.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hobby brewer, the Klarstein Brauheld Pro mash kettle provides a simple complete package for preparing home-made beer. A clear control panel with LC display allows precise setting of temperature, cooking time and power. Our tried-and-tested MemoryBrew system proves to be particularly practical here: simply program and save up to 11 brewing steps. As a result, even with several brewing processes, the same results are guaranteed and up to 9 recipe storage locations allow for brewing variety. The control unit is flexibly connected to the brewing kettle by cable and can be easily removed. The heating element with 100 to 2500 watts of power then brings the mash to a boil, optionally between 30 to 100 ° C. To ensure that exactly the right cooking times are met for the individual steps, a minute-precise timer can be set from 1 to 99 minutes for each of the four brewing steps. Of course, the LC display always shows exactly which of the individual steps the Brauheld Pro is currently working on.
The patented 3-dimensional circulation system of the Klarstein Brauheld Pro beer brewing system is particularly practical, which helps in mashing several times: the MashFlow technology pumps the mash from bottom to top, thus ensuring uniform heating and circulation. The anti-burn circulation provides powerful stirring support by keeping the bottom of the kettle moving steadily.
The removable grain container with sieve insert makes it easy to remove the grains from the wort. The quick coupling system of the circulation pump enables the separation of the pump tubing and drain tap in just a few easy steps. Then the finished mash can be transferred directly to the fermentation tank. All parts are made of 304 stainless steel. As a result, no metal flavours get into the beer, and after use, they can be easily cleaned.
Fresh beer from your own home brewery? Nothing could be easier: with the Klarstein Brauheld Pro mash kettle, every hobby master brewer easily achieves their best original brew.
Please note that in Germany the brewing of beer has to be reported to the relevant main customs office.
- Manual or automatic control of the mashing process
- 11 programmable mashing steps
- 9 recipe memory spots
- Temperature, time and power adjustable
- Adjustable temperature: 30 to 100 ° C
- Timer: 1 to 99 minutes
- Volume of the boiler: 25/30 litres (liquid with malt / liquid only)
- Level scale in the boiler interior
- Display of the current mashing step
- Drain tap with fine-meshed bag filter
- Lid made of tempered glass
- Removable grain container for easy removal
- Circulation pump for easy stirring
- Quick coupling system of the pump hose
- Includes sieve insert for filtering the mash
- Separate switches for pump and heating system
- Control panel with LC display and cable connection
- Switch on the front of the device
- All metal parts made of 304 stainless steel
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50 / 60Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (including tap, handles and pipe): approx. 43.5 x 74 x 39.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Interior dimensions: approx. 29.5 x 47 cm (ØxH)
- Grain bucket: 26.7 x 41 cm (ØxH)
- Cable length control panel: 80 cm
- Power cable length: approx. 120 cm
- Weight: approx. 9 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x kettle with circulation pump
- 1 x perforated plate
- 1 x circulation line
- 1 x filter container with removable handle
- 1 x filter tube
- 1 x glass lid
- 1 x stopper
- English user manual (other languages: German)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.