Does not smell: binds kitchen odours in the recirculation mode of the extractor hood
Replacement: exchange used activated carbon filters for long-lasting good filter performance
In the blink of an eye: easy installation and replacement
With the activated carbon filter, you can either replace existing activated carbon filters or convert your Klarstein Maverick extractor hood to recirculation mode in just a few simple steps. This is particularly useful if you cannot equip your extractor hood with an exhaust pipe. The activated carbon filter quickly and reliably removes annoying kitchen smells from the air passing through, thus ensuring a pleasant indoor climate. The filter should be changed every four to six months, depending on how often it is used, so that it can do its job optimally.
- Activated carbon filter for Victoria cooker hoods (article number: 10033716)
- 2 activated carbon filters are required to replace the old filters
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: 15.9 x 2.8 cm (ØxH)
- Weight: 140 g
What will be delivered
- 2 x activated carbon filter
- Please note that the article does not include an instruction manual.
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.