Efficient: 90 cm mounted cooker extractor hood with 210 W motor power
Powerful: maximum exhaust air output of up to 650 m³ / h
Practical: adjustable 5-minute timer
Best air in the kitchen: the Klarstein Zelda 90 cooker extractor hood gives kitchens an elegant highlight and sweeps away steam and haze that arises while cooking.
With 210 W motor power, the Klarstein Zelda 90 cooker extractor hood ensures haze-free air in medium to large kitchens. Three power levels deliver up to 650 m³ of exhaust air per hour and tailor the head-free hood to your respective cooking needs. Particularly practical is the upwardly sweeping construction of the 90 cm wide hood, which gives the head the necessary freedom of movement when cooking. The exhaust hood also needs little space in depth. Ventilation and lighting are controlled via the front-side operating section. A quick timer easily runs the device for 5 minutes and then turns it off. The elegant hood is controlled easily via five buttons. A switchable light with 2 x 1.5 W LED lamps ensures good visibility on the stove.
In addition to the powerful performance data, the Klarstein Zelda 90 wall-mounted hood proves to be a luxurious part of the kitchen: the brushed 304 stainless steel body gives it a modern look, which is complemented by the black safety glass touch panel and a brushed stainless steel 2-piece flue duct.
With the enclosed activated carbon filters, the extractor hood can be converted to recirculation mode.
- Energy efficiency class B
- 2-piece flue duct (stainless steel) with a height of 40 to 75 cm
- Quick timer: 5-minute shutdown timer for ventilation
- 3 grease filters made of aluminium, dishwasher-safe
- Mounting set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Total energy consumption with the light switched on at the highest level: 213 W
- Includes extractable exhaust hose (approx. 45 - 150 cm) with 150/153 mm diameter
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (without flue duct): approx. 90 x 50 x 35 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (flue, one part): approx. 22 x 40 x 17 cm (WxHxD)
- Height of flue: approx. 40 - 75 cm
- Exhaust hose diameter: 150 mm & 153 mm (Ø)
- Length of power cable: approx. 1.40 m
- Weight: approx. 10 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 1 x fireplace veneer
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x mounting kit (wall bracket, dowels, screws)
- 2 x activated carbon filters (10030727)
- English manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.