Luxury for the kitchen: glass extractor hood with RGB ambient backlight
Powerful against the haze: maximum exhaust air output up to 550 m3 / h
Energy-saving: Eco Excellence System with energy efficiency class A ++
Now, shine and atmosphere are coming into the kitchen - and incidentally, the Klarstein Mirage 60 cooker hood also eliminates steam and food odours.
The Mirage 60 cooker extractor hood makes short work of haze and boil over the hob. With three performance levels, the work performance is easily adapted to the cooking process. At the highest power level, it conveys 550 m³ / h of exhaust air from the kitchen and also manages with the preparation of several courses. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, noise levels and energy consumption are kept at a pleasantly low level with just 59 dB and energy efficiency class A ++.
The Klarstein Mirage 60 cooker hood is particularly attractive not only because of its elegant, glassy exterior, but also because of its switchable ambient lighting with nine different RGB colours. The head-free wall hood gives every kitchen its own mood. In addition, two white LED cooktop lamps ensure an uninterrupted view of pots and pans at all times. Special attention should also be paid to the ClearTouch Control panel, which hides in the right-side glass edge of the hood and almost invisibly directs the functions of the hood with its transparent sensor fields.
All necessary material for wall mounting, an exhaust hose and the matching flue cover are included. With the help of two activated carbon filters (article 10030727), the hood can also be completely converted to recirculation mode.
Noble luxury and environmentally-friendly performance for the kitchen: with the Klarstein Mirage 60 cooker hood, hobs are given an atmospheric highlight and kitchens can enjoy clear air.
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Available LED colours: white, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, orange, turquoise and yellow-green
- Low operating noise: 46/59 dB at the lowest / highest power level
- Simple conversion to recirculation mode possible with the help of two activated carbon filters (Article 10030727)
- Separately switchable cooking surface lighting
- Complete assembly set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (maximum device dimensions): approx. 60 x 50 x 32 cm (WxHxD without flue cover)
- Minimum / maximum depth of the device: about 12/32 cm
- Dimensions of flue cover (one part): approx. 22.2 x 40 x 17.2 cm (WxHxD)
- Height of the flue cover: approx. 42 - 78 cm
- Diameter exhaust hose: 15 cm (Ø)
- Length of power cable: approx. 130 cm
- Weight: approx. 17 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 2 x flue cover
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x mounting material
- English user manual (other languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.