- Hot Roddy Terrace Infrared Heater
Hot Roddy Terrace Infrared Heater
As pleasant as the sun: IR Comfort Heat warms you and your guests with healthy infrared rays, even on cool days
Always in use: powerful infrared radiant heater for patio or garden use in every season
Effective: heat generation by up to three quartz heating tubes in the infrared range
With the Hot Roddy infrared heater from blumfeldt, you can enjoy social gatherings or cosy evenings on the terrace or in the garden at any time of the year. Gone are the days when you could only sit outside with a red runny nose and wrapped in thick blankets as soon as summer was over, because the Hot Roddy patio heater keeps you warm - even on the coldest days.
Based on the heat requirement, the heating element generates up to 2000 watts of power in three stages and can cover an area of up to 40 m² with cosy warmth. Depending on the selected level, up to three quartz tubes generate the desired heat in the medium and long-wave infrared range. In contrast to normal fan heaters, the infrared radiation with IR ComfortHeat does not heat the ambient air, but rather the illuminated objects, which then release the heat into the environment. This creates a pleasant all-round warmth in no time at all. In addition, the infrared tubes spread a soft red light, which provides additional comfort.
The infrared heater can be optimally aligned so that the heat arrives exactly where it is needed. On the one hand, the telescopic foot can be extended by up to 34 cm. On the other hand, the heating element itself can be tilted at an angle of 45 ° so that the heat is emitted either from the side or from above. In addition, the heating element can be rotated on the stand without having to move the entire heater.
An extra-wide base plate, which is also weighted down, ensures a secure stance. Thus, the blumfeldt free-standing heater remains in place, even in the event of accidental collisions. A safety switch deactivates the device if it should for some reason unexpectedly tip over and only reactivates it when the heater is upright again. The Hot Roddy is suitable for outdoor use, as its electrical system is IP34 protected against splashing water on all sides. In addition, the black powder coating protects the metal parts from corrosion and scratches.
Please note: This device is intended for outdoor use only.
- For outdoor use only
- Power: 650/1300/2000 watts
- Effective area: up to 40 m²
- Effective range: approx. 5 m
- Degree of protection: IP34
- No warm-up phase, generates heat immediately
- 3 power levels
- Quartz heating tubes
- Operation via rope pull switch
- Optimal alignment of the heat by means of an extendable stand and a rotating and tilting heating element
- Heating elements create cosy, soft red light
- Extra wide base plate with heavy weight for high stability
- Tilting motion safety switch switches off the device if it falls over or tilts
- Stable metal tripod with black powder coating
- Slidable clamps for secure attachment of the power cable
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ / 50-60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 52 x 177-211 cm (ØxH)
- Heating tube: 1 x 38 cm (ØxH)
- Length of power cable: approx. 180 cm
- Weight rope: approx. 8.2 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x radiant heater (assembly kit)
- Multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
Low stock - order quickly! Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays