3.0 T-System: triple burner gas grill with space-saving hinged side tables made of stainless steel
Versatile grilling: infinitely variable heat & double-walled stainless steel hood for direct and indirect grilling
InstantReady Concept: immediately ready -to-start gas grill including pressure reducer and gas hose
Bringing on barbecue season! With 3 burners, the Klarstein Tomahawk 3.0 T gas grill promises meat and grilled vegetables of the highest quality. Thanks to its large grill area, a powerful heat performance and the elegant design, preparing food becomes a pure pleasure.
No more annoying coal dust or complicated ignition: thanks to the SNAP-JET Ignition System with integrated piezo ignition, the 3 burners can be started easily and instantaneously at the touch of a button. The grill is built in the InstantReady Concept and is therefore immediately ready for use thanks to the supplied pressure reducer and gas hose. All 3 burners provide 3.2 kW heating power for grill heat under the enameled grill grate. With its particularly large surface of 53 x 39 cm, there is plenty of space for a variety of grilled food: hearty steaks, crisp sausages, delicious grilled vegetables or juicy fish. The large grill plate ensures an even distribution of heat, so that even in the peripheral areas of the grill zone everything is perfectly crispy. With the large, double-walled stainless steel hood, slow-cooked specialties such as pulled pork or spare ribs are no problem. The thermometer integrated in the grill hood facilitates the temperature monitoring. If the grill is too hot or too cold, simply readjust the stepless rotary switches. The two side tables made of stainless steel, which can be folded in and out as needed, make for plenty of space for grilling - perfect for balconies with limited space. Each side table has 23 x 33.5 cm storage space - enough for bowls, pans, cutlery, drinks or spices. Have we thought of everything for your perfect barbecue experience? Of course: because the Tomahawk 3.0 T also features 3 hooks for hanging barbecue tongs, skewers or spatulas and an warming rack for grilling ingredients - everything is on the grill or easily at hand!
To make it easy to get ready for your next grill evening, the enameling of the grill grate does not adhere and is particularly easy to clean. Excess fat is collected in a drip tray below the grill and can be easily disposed of there. No loose coal sacks here, as the gas bottle with a maximum filling weight of 5 kg is kept directly in the grill base. And thanks to the gas flame, the Klarstein Tomahawk 3.0 T gas grill also eliminates the need for time-consuming removal of ash and residual coal. Thanks to smooth-running floor rollers with parking brake, the grill is also easy to clear quickly after use - making it fun even after you finish grilling!
- Ready to use: includes pressure reducer and hose (gas cylinder not included)
- Display range thermometer: 38 to 430 ° C / 100 to 800 ° F
- Ergonomic grilling thanks to ideal working height of approx. 85 cm
- Double-walled hood made of stainless steel for indirect grilling
- warming rack of 49 x 10.5 cm (WxD)
- Uncomplicated construction
- Ball bearing rollers with parking brakes for easy movement
- Includes 3 hooks for barbecue utensils and bottle opener
- Robust stainless steel or sheet steel surfaces with powder coating
- Suitable for operation with butane or propane gas or butane-propane mixed gases (please note type plate)
- Includes gas hose according to UK regulations
- Possibility of installing a rotisserie for preparing grill chicken or roast chicken
- Optional protective cover
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (total): approx. 116 x 107 x 47 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions grill area: approx. 53 x 39 cm (WxD)
- Dimensions (side shelf area): each approx. 23 x 33.5 cm (WxD)
- Dimensions (hood): approx. 56 x 23 x 45 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (warming rack): approx. 49 x 10.5 cm (WxD)
- Working height: approx. 85 cm
- Weight: approx. 24.4 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x grill (mounting kit)
- 3 x hooks for accessories
- English user manual (other languages: German)
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.