Luxury for the kitchen: elegant induction hob with a glass ceramic surface for installation in a kitchen unit
Powerful heat: total output of max. 7400 watts in five cooking zones with 2300, 2 times 2000 and 2 times 1500 watts individual power
Flexible hobs: VarioHeating to combine the left hobs for common use as a flex zone
Simply more flexible cooking: the Klarstein Delicatessa 90 Hybrid induction hob allows optimal use of space with minimal energy consumption when cooking. It combines technical innovation with a luxurious appearance and brings new shine to the kitchen unit with its glass ceramic surface.
The Klarstein Delicatessa 90 Hybrid built-in hob offers five cooking surfaces for you to enjoy with a total output of max. 7400 W, which are distributed over the individual cooking surfaces with 1 x 2300 W, 2 x 2000 W and 2 x 1500 watts in order to bring the contents of pots and pans to a boil at record times. The two left-hand cooking zones are combined into a flex zone using VarioHeating: thanks to the pan recognition system, it adapts to the size of the pots, pans or casseroles placed on it with maximum flexibility and thus also heats large cookware that does not fit on a single hob. This means that the Delicatessa 90 Hybrid only consumes the energy that is necessary for the pot and enables almost any pot or pan size to be used. The output of all individual fields as well as the flexible field can be regulated separately. The ThermoBoost function can also be activated, with which the output can be increased again to up to 3000 W for rapid heating. The Klarstein Delicatessa 90 Hybrid glass ceramic cooktop is operated easily with an integrated SenseControl touch panel with touch-to-slide control for performance control and a digital display. In this way, neither buttons nor controls break through the surface of the kitchen unit. In addition to the power, a timer of up to 99 minutes can be programmed for each hob, which either switches the hob off after the set time has elapsed or emits an acoustic signal.
To ensure that everything runs smoothly when cooking, the Klarstein Delicatessa 90 Hybrid built-in cooker features a wide variety of safeguards: overheating protection with an automatic switch-off is activated should a hob get too hot. A residual heat indicator in the EcoThermal Control principle not only informs you whether the cooking surfaces that have been switched off are still hot, it also allows cooking with residual heat to save energy. The ThermalRecall function remembers the set temperature and can be used when the cooking process is briefly interrupted and continued later. A child safety function can also be activated to prevent accidental changes to the cooking settings.
The Klarstein Delicatessa 90 Hybrid induction hob is visually impressive with its easy-care surface made of glass ceramic, which skillfully stages the induction hob. The hob fits easily into any kitchen unit - whether classic or modern. The material required for installation in the worktop is included in the delivery.
- On / off switch on the top of the device (touch control panel)
- Total output: max. 7400 W (1 x 2300 W, 2 x 2000 W & 2 x 1500 W)
- Economy function: cooking zone power is automatically reduced to avoid overload
- 2 rectangular hobs: each 18 x 18 cm
- Large hob (center, round): Ø 21 cm
- Small hobs (right, round): Ø 18 cm
- SenseControl control panel with digital display for operating level and timer
- Left cooktops can be combined for flex-field use with pan recognition
- Timer adjustable up to 99 minutes
- Automatic switch-off
- Overheating protection
- Switchable child lock
- Built-in stove: intended for installation in a kitchen unit, not a stand-alone unit
- Includes mounting material for installation in the kitchen unit
- 5-pole connection cable
- Power supply: 380-415 V 3N or 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Overall dimensions: 90 x 5.7 x 52 cm (WxHxD)
- Installation dimensions: 87 x 5.2 x 49 cm (WxHxD)
- Minimum width of all-round worktop: 5 cm
- Minimum thickness of the worktop: 3 cm
- Minimum distance to kitchen slopes above: 76 cm
- Minimum space under the device: 5 cm
- Air circulation space: min. 2 cm
- Cable length: 1.0 m
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x built-in stove
- 1 x mounting material
- Multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.