Energy-saving & environmentally friendly: thanks to energy efficiency class A
Powerful against the haze: maximum exhaust air output up to 595 m3 / h
Ambient lighting: Balanced Light Concept with nine different colours
The Klarstein Helena 60 cooker extractor hood impresses with energy efficiency class A, guarantees strong extraction values and shines in a very special light thanks to the colourful ambient lighting.
With three performance levels, the performance of the Helena 60 cooker hood can be easily adapted to the cooking process. At the highest level, it carries up to 595 m³ / h of exhaust air from the kitchen and also deals with the preparation of several courses. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, noise levels and energy consumption are kept at a pleasantly low 63 dB and energy efficiency class A. The Klarstein Helena 60 extractor hood is particularly attractive not only because of its elegant exterior, but also because of its optionally switchable ambient lighting with nine different colours. The head-free wall hood gives each kitchen its own mood. Two switchable LED cooking surface lamps make it possible to have a clear view of pots and pans at all times. All operating elements are integrated as a touch panel with display directly into the surface. All necessary material for wall mounting, an exhaust hose and the matching flue duct are included. With the help of two activated charcoal filters, the hood can also be easily converted to recirculation mode.
Energy-saving, environmentally friendly, powerful and brightly lit: the most important features of the Klarstein Helena 60 extractor hood at a glance.
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Available LED colours: white, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, orange, turquoise and yellow-green
- Low operating noise: 63 dB at the highest power level
- Easy conversion to recirculation mode possible with the help of two activated carbon filters (10030727)
- Complete assembly set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (maximum device dimensions): approx. 60 x 51.5 x 33 cm (WxHxD)
- Minimum / maximum depth of the device: approx. 12/33 cm
- Exhaust hose diameter: 15 cm (Ø)
- Length of power cable: approx. 140 cm
- Weight: approx. 17 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x assembly material
- 2 x flue cover
- 2 x activated carbon filters
- 2 x non-return flap
- Operating instructions in English (other languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.