Luxury in the kitchen: 90cm-wide extractor hood with black front made of tempered special glass
Room on the stove: ambitious ventilation flap for head-free work
Say goodbye to kitchen fumes: 3 ventilation levels with 280 m³ / h maximum exhaust air output
The practical complete set without the need for additional purchases or conversion measures: the Klarstein Lorea 90 extractor hood comes with the activated carbon filter it needs for uncomplicated operation in recirculation mode.
Elegant and practical, that is the Klarstein Lorea cooker hood. It enriches your kitchen not only as a faithful helper in the removal of steam and food odours, but also as a luxurious visual highlight. Its state-of-the-art shape allows head-free work without any problems. Look into the rear pots at any time without bending over or bumping your head. When the hood starts operating, the kitchen fume is extracted with up to 280 m³ / h.
With three performance levels - low, medium and high - the Klarstein Lorea extractor hood combats the kitchen fumes. The Lorea is controlled completely easily via its 5-button touch panel. The switchable work light from two 1.5 W LED lamps helpfully illuminate pots and pans from above and provides enlightening insights to passionate cooks.
The Klarstein Lorea 90 extractor hood with its elegant front made of hardened special glass exudes freshness, especially in modern kitchens, but also looks good as a luxurious counterpoint in classic surroundings.
- Three power levels: low, medium, high
- Switchable cooking surface lighting: 2 x 1.5 W LED
- Suitable for wall mounting including brackets
- Built-in dishwasher-suitable aluminium grease filter
- Extendable exhaust hose cover made of brushed stainless steel
- Flexible, extendable exhaust hose; maximum length 200 cm
- Minimum height of the hood above the cooking surface: 65cm
- Not suitable for free or ceiling mounting
- Low working noise of 60 dB at the highest level
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ / 50-60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (extractor hood): about 90 x 38 x 30 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (cladding): about 22 x 40 x 17.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (exhaust hose): about 200 x 15 cm (LxØ)
- Weight (total): about 15 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x cooker extractor hood
- 2 x exhaust hose lining
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x wall mounting material
- 2 x activated carbon filters
- English manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.