Freshly tapped: Beer dispenser with CO2 pressure cartridge system for enjoying draught beer at home
Universal connection: suitable for all 5-litre beer kegs, including Heineken keg adapter
Ice-cold enjoyment: integrated thermoelectric beer cooler for temperatures from 2 - 12 °C
Hops and malt, God bless! And thanks to the Klarstein Skal beer dispenser the barley gold flows perfectly cooled directly at the home bar: Cheers!
The Klarstein Skal beer dispenser ensures chilled beer enjoyment from all 5 litre kegs. Thanks to the CO2 gas cartridge pressure system, the barley juice always receives the right pressure for a wonderful foam crown. So that you can also tap Heineken kegs - for which no CO2 pressure is required - a corresponding connection adapter is also supplied.
- On/off switch on the right side of the device
- Cooling system owing to thermoelectrics with low operating noise: 38 dB(A) (external noise: 25 dB(A))
- Cooling time: approx. 19-21 hours (for cooling from room temperature to approx. 4 °C - we recommend pre-cooling)
- adjustable CO2 pressure
- LCD display for beer temperature
- easy temperature selection with +/- keys
- 6 selectable cooling temperatures: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 °C
- improved cooling capacity by adding 0.8 l water
- removable and easy to clean drip tray
- including cleaning cartridge for hygienic cleaning of the tap system
- Power supply: 220-240 V / 12 V ~ 50 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (with drip tray): approx. 27 x 48 x 45 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (without drip tray): approx. 27 x 48 x 32 cm (WxHxD)
- For the dimensions of the CO2 cartridges, please refer to the operating instructions
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x beer dispenser
- 1 x drip tray
- 3 x CO2 cartridge
- 1 x Heineken adapter
- 1 x cleaning cartridge
- Multilingual user manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
I have been a professional brewer for over 40 years. There are some very good points about this unit however there are a number of problems that could easily be improved which would make it much better. 1. the tap is poor and difficult to control and therefore the pour is typically German - under carbonated and too much foam. 2. the connector to the tap gets in the way of the keg when you try to load or unload a keg. 3. The CO2 control valve does not give sufficient control so either too much or not enough but never just right. 4 The English language instructions are some of the worst I have come across in a long time. 5. You will need to buy replacement parts to keep this machine working - but where from?