Elegant and powerful: luxurious, flat extractor hood with a 123-watt power consumption
Comfortable and powerful: with headroom and 3 power levels - low, medium and high
Light in the dark: with an illuminated touch-sensitive rotary knob for convenient control of the power level and lighting
Elegant and practical: this is the Amelia Klarstein extractor hood. Enrich your kitchen not only with a reliable helper in removing steam and food odours, but also with a luxurious eye-catcher. Unlike ordinary extractor hoods, the Amelia's flat design has a depth of only 23.5 cm, which makes it easy to cook thanks to all the headroom. With the Amelia, you always have a good view of the rear pots without having to bend down or bump your head. The powerful 120-watt motor can handle up to 586 m³ of exhaust air per hour. At only 66 dB, it is extremely quiet even when set at the highest power level.
Depending on the amount of steam, the fan has three power levels - low, medium and high. The Amelia is easily controlled using the illuminated touch-sensitive rotary knob on the front panel. Here you can also switch on the bright 3-watt LED lamp, which provides helpful top-side lighting of the pots and pans below and gives passionate chefs a brighter view.
With its elegant front made of special hardened glass, the Klarstein Amelia extractor hood radiates a fresh glow, especially in modernly furnished kitchens, but also serves as a luxurious counterpoint in classic environments. Its glossy front conceals the grease filters.
The grease filters supplied can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Conversion to operation in air recirculation mode is also no problem thanks to two activated carbon filters.
The Amelia extractor hood is mounted on the wall above the hob. The necessary brackets and a flexible exhaust air hose are included in the scope of delivery.
The extractor hood can be converted so that it operates in recirculation mode. You can find the matching activated carbon filters under the following article number: 10035284
- Three performance levels: low, medium, high
- Power consumption: 123 Watt max. (120 Watt ventilation + 1 x 3 Watt LED)
- Switchable lighting
- Energy efficiency class: C
- Fluid dynamic efficiency class: D
- Lighting efficiency: B
- Grease separation class: E
- Light source: LED DC 12 V, max. 3 W
- 66 dB max. at the highest power level
- Suitable for wall mounting, includes brackets
- Integrated aluminium grease filter - easy to clean, dishwasher safe
- Extendable flue cover
- Flexible, extendable exhaust air hose; maximum length 160 cm
- Minimum height of the hood above the cooking surface: 40 cm for electric cookers and 45 cm for gas cookers
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Extractor hood dimensions: approx. 60 x 47 x 23.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Cover dimensions (one part): approx. 27.5 x 39.5 x 18 cm (WxHxD)
- Height of the flue: ca. 39,5 - 78 cm
- Exhaust air hose dimensions : approx. 160 x 15 cm (LxØ)
- Cable length: approx. 75 cm
- Weight (total): approx. 14.8 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 2 x flue cover
- 2 x grease filter
- 1 x exhaust air hose
- 1 x wall mounting material
- Multilingual operating instructions
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.