Powerful: 75 watts motor for circulating air output up to 410 m³ / h in 3 stages
Convenient: easy control via remote control or touch display
Pure atmosphere: independently switchable ambient lighting with 9 colours
When delicious smells are circulating in the kitchen, Klarstein's High Line cooker hood unobtrusively removes steam and haze.
Discreet service, elegant design: the Klarstein High Line exhaust hood is not only beautiful, but also flexible! Either as a ceiling hood over a cooking island or, thanks to its compact dimensions, above the fitted kitchen, it can easily find its place over steaming pots in almost every kitchen. With 75 watts of motor power, it not only performs its work efficiently with up to 410 m³ / h exhaust air output, it also operates with a lot of style. With black glossy satin glass, a brushed stainless steel frame and an independently switchable, 9-colour ambient light, it creates a special atmosphere in the kitchen. Thanks to the charcoal filter included in the delivery, it also does not require an exhaust duct: the absorbed kitchen air is directly filtered and released back into the kitchen - there are no additional building measures or purchases necessary. With three performance levels, it copes with any level of cooking odourand steam and can be easily controlled via the touch display or conveniently by remote control.
The two switchable LED strips with 2 x 5 W power provide plenty of light on the cooking surface. As a result, every chef gets the best view of the pots and pans on the stove.
With efficiency and elegance against steam and haze: the Klarstein High Line ceiling hood is a great helper in every kitchen.
- Energy efficiency class: D
- Two replaceable aluminium grease filters (dishwasher safe)
- Optional switchable lighting with 2 x 5 watt LED strips
- Preconditioned for recirculation mode including activated carbon filter
- Includes remote control for controlling light & power levels
- Motor power: 75 watts
- Required batteries remote control: 1x CR2032 battery (included)
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions mounting frame: approx. 90 x 32 cm (WxD)
- Installation dimensions: approx. 86 x 20.7 x 28 cm (WxHxD)
- Exhaust air opening: approx. 22.6 x 9.4 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 14 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x ceiling hood
- 2 x grease filters
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x activated carbon filter
- 4 x mounting brackets
- English assembly instructions (other languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.