Ideal addition: coin case is simply slid on to the side
A small assistant for everyday use: practical coin pocket with push button
Small change: space for up to 10 coins
The perfect addition to your ZNAP Slim Wallet 8 or 12: the Slimpuro Coin Pocket keeps your change safe. You can also use it individually as a small purse for everyday use. Matched to the ZNAP Wallet, you can easily slide it into the side of the wallet to customise your wallet. The compact coin pouch is as small as a credit card, and thanks to the snap button, you can close it securely. The Coin Pocket also contains an RFID blocker card - this protects your bank cards from unauthorised reading.
As small as a bank card, so large for everyday use: the Slimpuro Coin Pocket coin pouch is a particularly practical way to store small change.
- Practical coin pocket
- In cheque size format
- perfect addition for ZNAP Slim Wallets
- securely closed by push button
- Secure storage for coins, SD cards, keys etc.
- Robust quality
- With RFID protection card: prevents unauthorised reading of cheque cards
- Available materials: leather and carbon
- Available designs: Saffiano (crosshatch), smooth leather, grained leather, vintage and cork leather
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 5.9 x 1 x 8.6 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 20 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x coin pocket incl. RFID protection card
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.