Powerful: 60 cm wide exhaust hood with 165 W motor power for small to medium cooking surfaces
High performance: maximum exhaust air output up to 620 m³ / h in 3 stages
Everything in view: switchable LED cooking surface lighting with 2 x 1.5 W
Best air in the kitchen: the Klarstein Aurica 60 extractor hood gives kitchens an elegant highlight and sweeps away steam and haze that occurs while cooking.
With 165 W motor power in recirculation mode, the Klarstein Aurica 60 cooker extractor hood ensures haze-free air in small to medium-sized kitchens. Three power levels deliver up to 620 m³ of exhaust air per hour and tailor the head-free hood to the respective cooking needs. Particularly practical is the upwardly sloping construction of the 60 cm wide hood, which gives the head the necessary freedom of movement when cooking. The exhaust hood needs little space in the depth. Ventilation and lighting are controlled via the front-side operating section. A quick timer easily runs the device for 5 minutes and then turns it off. The elegant hood is easily operated via the built-in touch control panel with digital display. A switchable light with 2 x 1.5 W LED lamps ensures good visibility on the stove.
In addition to the strong performance data, the Klarstein Aurica 60 wall extractor hood convinces as a luxurious part of the kitchen equipment: the black front with hinged panel made of glossy safety glass gives it a modern look, which is complemented by a 2-piece, black flue cladding. Powerful, glassy luxury for the kitchen.
With the enclosed activated carbon filters, the extractor hood can easily be converted to recirculation mode.
- Energy efficiency class B
- 2-piece black fireplace veneer (stainless steel) with a height of 40 to 75 cm
- Aluminium grease filter, dishwasher safe
- Mounting set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Total current consumption with the light switched on at the highest level: 168 W
- Includes extractable exhaust hose (approx. 45 - 150 cm) with 150/153 mm diameter
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (without flue duct): approx. 60 x 50 x 33 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (flue duct, one part): approx. 20 x 40 x 17.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Height of fireplace: approx. 40 - 75 cm
- Exhaust hose diameter: 150 mm & 153 mm (Ø)
- Length of power cable: approx. 1.40 m
- Weight: about 15 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 2 x flue ducts
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x mounting kit (wall bracket, dowels, screws)
- 2 x activated carbon filters
- English manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.