Selected reviews from the German press
One for all: Kitchen machine for cooking, frying, grinding, blending, chopping, chopping, stirring, kneading, beating and cooking milk
Powerful: 500 W motor and 1000 W heating power
Full control: speed, temperature and operating time are manually adjustable
Ladies and gentlemen, please start your engines! With the Klarstein GrandPrix food processor, the kitchen moves into the fast lane: Powerful 500 W motor output and 1000 W heating power really get the combination appliance going for all tasks. Whether it's soups, doughs, salads, sauces or stews, every dish lands on the winner's podium in the 2.5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl. You are always in full control, because the Grand Prix is switched directly by hand: 12 speed levels, temperatures up to 120 °C and working times up to 90 minutes. Chrome-plated fittings and a cockpit-look control panel complete the flair of an ultra-modern kitchen behemoth.
- large display: 15 x 6 cm
- Speed adjustable in 12 steps
- temperature adjustable by degrees from 30 to 120 °C
- Working time from 1 second to 90 minutes
- Dough mode for preparing dough
- including steam cooking attachment for gentle cooking
- embossed scale in 0.5 litre steps
- Plastic parts BPA free
- 100 ml fine measuring cup in lid
- Pulse function for hard ingredients (max. speed)
- easy cleaning owing to partial dismantling
- including spatula to remove food adhesions and to lift out the cooking insert
- Automatic shut-off: appliance stops when lid is opened or mixing bowl is removed
- Circuit breaker: device only starts when attachments are correctly engaged
- Safe, stable stand owing to suction cup feet
- Accessory pack: steamer attachment, butterfly stirrer, knife attachment, inner basket, spatula
- Power supply: 220-240 V~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 22 x 38 x 34 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 6.1 kg
- Motor power: 500 Watt
- Heating power: 1000 Watt
- Volume of the bowl: 2.5 liters (for up to 2 liters of filling)
- Material bowl: stainless steel
- Material stirring elements: stainless steel and plastic (BPA-free)
What will be delivered
- 1 x device base
- 1 x bowl + lid
- 1 x steam cooker attachment
- 1 x cooker insert
- 1 x cross blade attachment
- 1 x butterfly stirrer
- 1 x spatula
- Operating instructions in English (other languages: German)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
This machine is dangerously inaccurate and a con that needs to be re-developed. Do not buy it.
Temperature function is inaccurate, useless, and quite frankly dangerous. When tested with a thermometer it is clear that the temperature on the screen is not the temperature of the food, sometimes it said 90 when the food was under 50. When said to heat to 65 it said 80+. When set to 70 my food started to boil. Obviously if you're serving food you need guarantees that the food has hit certain temperatures otherwise you risk poisoning yourselves and others. This temperature function cannot be used as anything other than a heating function like a kettle to boil something. The number is misguiding and cannot be used at all.
You can only set in ranges of 5 (30,35,40 etc), this needs to be advertised as it is useless when you need to get something at a precise temperature (for example molecular gastronomy, enzymic reactions in cooking etc).
The Weight function is inaccurate. When tested against proper kitchen scales it was well under for some items and well over for others.
The time function.... I set it to count down from 8 minutes, left the room, came back and it was still running but with now 13 minutes on the clock...
The only three things that work: the suction cups to hold the machine on the surface and stop you throwing it across the room. The off switch, when you realise you have wasted your time and ingredients trying to use it. The blend function. Yes it does actually spin round in speeds 1-12 and 12 seems quite powerful. Of course, I have real blenders which are purpose built to just blend and are much better at it, and therefore would never use this to blend without an accurate heat function, additionally food gets stuck to the center piece of the blades and doesn't mix in which is super annoying.