Elegant: stainless steel body with safety glass elements and hidden grease filter
Low noise: low operating noise of only 47 dB
Convenient: simple operation via touch panel with digital display
The best air in the kitchen: the Klarstein Balzac Silent 90 extractor hood gives kitchens an elegant highlight and sweeps away steam and haze that arise while cooking.
With 250 watts of motor power in recirculation mode, the Klarstein Balzac Silent 90 extractor hood ensures haze-free air in small to medium-sized kitchens. Three power levels deliver up to 604 m³ exhaust air output per hour and adapt the head-free wall extractor hood to the respective cooking volume. The Balzac Silent 90 is extremely quiet at only 60 dB at the highest level. The construction of the 90 cm wide hood is particularly practical, rising upwards in order to give the head the necessary freedom of movement when cooking. The exhaust air hood hardly needs any space in terms of depth. A switchable light with 2 x 1.5 watt LED lamps ensures good visibility on the stove. You can conveniently control ventilation and lighting using the touch display on the front. A quick timer easily ventilates for 5 minutes and then switches the device off.
In addition to the strong performance data, the Klarstein Balzac Silent 90 wall-mounted extractor hood impresses as a luxurious part of kitchen equipment: the stainless steel body gives it a modern look, which is complemented by side elements made of safety glass and a 2-part flue cover. A real highlight in the kitchen.
- Energy efficiency class A
- Lighting efficiency class: A
- Total power consumption with the lights switched on at the highest level: 253 watts
- Motor power: 250 watts
- Operating noise: 60 dB at the highest level
- Distance of 65-75 cm between hob and hood
- Quick-Timer: 5-minute switch-off timer for post-ventilation
- Easy-care grease filter made of aluminium
- Mounting set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Matching activated carbon filter: 10030727
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (without flue): approx. 89.5 x 50 x 34.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (flue): approx. 32 x 50 x 27.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Exhaust hose: approx. 15 x 150 cm (ØxL)
- Length of power cable: approx. 140 cm
- Weight: approx. 18 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 1 x flue cover
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x assembly set
- Multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.