South African cooking pot: for boiling, braising or roasting
Durable: made of solid cast iron
Outdoor cooking: for use on fireplaces or on the grill
The Klarstein Beefalo Potjie brings variety to the BBQ menu. A "potjie" is a round, cast-iron pot traditionally used in South African cuisine for cooking stews, braises and soups. The Beefalo can be used universally for outdoor cooking, whether on the barbecue, over the campfire or directly in embers. The cast iron production ensures optimal heat distribution and storage. For use in the campfire, the Klarstein Beefalo Potjie is also available with practical feet.
- Material pot and lid: cast iron
- for stews, soups or braised dishes
- easy handling
- Pot with handle
- Capacity size S (small pot): approx. 3 litres for 2-4 people
- Capacity size M (medium pot): approx. 6 litres for 4-6 people
- Capacity size L(large pot): approx. 8 litres for 6-8 people
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions of large pot with lid: approx. 27 x 32 cm (ØxH)
- Inner dimensions of large pot: approx. 25 x 18 cm (ØxH)
- Weight large pot: approx. 9 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x pot
- 1 x lid
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.