Oxford SE Mini Stereo System
All purchases made between the 23st of October and the 30th of November 2023 can be returned till the 31st of January 2024.
Best reception: Thanks to DAB+ and FM radio tuner
Everything in view: With to clear LCD display
Strong sound: Through two compact speakers with 20 watts max.
With its many playback functions, the auna Oxford SE mini stereo system combines important musical playback options in one device.
The heart of the mini stereo system is the turntable with belt drive and three speeds of 33, 45 & 78 revolutions per minute, hidden under a protective cover, which, together with the MP3-capable CD player, makes extra rounds to fulfil your musical wishes. The Oxford SE also has an FM/DAB+ radio tuner, which, in addition to local signals, also receives digital stations with high sound quality and without noise interruptions. Equipped with 2 separate speakers with a maximum output of 20 watts, the mini stereo system is an extremely space-saving complete HiFi solution, which is ideal in living areas with limited space, among other things. An AUX input and a headphone connection also add useful components to the mini stereo system.
- Connections: 1 x 3.5 mm jack AUX input, 1 x 3.5 mm jack headphone output
- Convenient operation via remote control and control panel
- 3-speed turntable: 33/45/78 revolutions per minute
- Auto-stop can be switched on and off
- VU meter
- Integrated FM throw antenna on the back
- Manual station tuner
- Speaker 2 x 10 watts RMS
- Wooden frame
- FM frequency: 87.5 - 108 MHz
- DAB frequency: 174 - 240 MHz
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2402 - 2480 MHz
- Remote control power supply: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Power supply: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Device dimensions: approx. 36.6 x 11.8 x 29.4 cm (WxHxD)
- Speaker dimensions: approx. 15 x 22.1 x 13 cm (WxHxD)
- Power cable length: approx. 150 cm
- Total weight: approx. 5.8 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x stereo system
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x 45 rpm adapter
- Multilingual user manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.