Compact ice cube machine with 2.1 litre water tank and clear lid
High performance compressor with low operating noise
Taste neutral and antibacterial plastic lining and pumping system
Whether shaken or stirred: with the Klarstein On-The-Rocks ice cube maker, drinks always get the extra ice-bullet!
Small but wow: with its space-saving dimensions, you can easily find place for the Klarstein On-The-Rocks ice cube machine even on the smallest countertop, where it can provide celebrations, parties and events with refreshing ice cubes in bullet form. After only 6 to 12 minutes, the first cubes fall into the 0.6 kg large storage container. Up to 12 kg of ice cubes are produced by the small power pack in 24 hours - and thanks to the clear flap you can watch them accumulate. In order to get the right size for the cubes, small and large shapes can be selected at the push of a button. If the 2.1-litre water tank threatens to run while empty, or if the storage container is full, a warning signal will indicate and the ice cube maker stops its activity.
The Klarstein On-The-Rocks ice cube maker is easily operated via a soft-touch control with coloured signal LEDs for the selected settings. Thanks to state-of-the-art cooling technology, the running noise is pleasantly quiet so that it will not disturb the atmosphere of your event. Taste neutral and antibacterial materials of the inner workings guarantee untroubled refreshment. To save time between parties, the device is cleaned quickly with an automatic cleaning program.
Keep it cold: the Klarstein On-The-Rocks ice cube maker provides a refreshing bed of ice for every drink.
- Production time: about 6-12 min. - depending on size
- Production volume: about 12 kg daily
- Ice cube shape: bullet
- 2 selectable ice cube sizes: small and large
- Ice container with clear lid
- Removable ice cube basket
- Water drainage
- Coolant: R600a (21g)
- Brushed stainless steel case with plastic top
- Warning signal (red LED) when water level is low
- Warning signal (blinking LED) when ice cube container is full
- Safety circuit (no operation while empty, no production when collecting tank is full)
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Includes ice bucket for easy removal of the cubes
- Power consumption: 120 W
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Measurements: about 24 x 32.5 x 35 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Weight: about 9.3 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x ice cube maker
- 1 x ice scoop
- 1 x ice cube basket
- English user manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.