In good company: beer dispenser with CO2 pressure cartridge system for beer enjoyment on tap for at home
Ice-cold enjoyment: compression beer cooler with UltraFast Cooling Technology for extremely fast cooling in just 4 hours
Freshly tapped: cooling temperatures can be set in degrees from 2 to 12 ° C
For extra-cool and extra-fast beer enjoyment at the home bar, you only need our Klarstein Beerkules beer dispenser - the strongest in terms of cooling! The barley gold flows directly into the glass, twice as refreshing.
Freshly tapped tastes best. The Klarstein Beerkules beer dispensing system ensures constant hop enjoyment from all 5-litre party and fresh kegs with and without integrated dispensing system. Thanks to the powerful cooling compressor with UltraFast Cooling Technology, the dispenser brings room-temperature kegs to cool and enjoyable temperatures of 2 to 12 ° C in just 4 hours - nothing could be faster! The desired tank temperature can either be set completely via 6 presets or directly in degrees on the LED display. Thanks to the CO2 gas cartridge pressure system, the barley juice then finds its way into tulips, tankards or steins with a beautiful, frothy top. Three gas cartridges are included and ensure the right pressure on the line from the very beginning. To ensure easy access to fresh kegs with a built-in dispensing system - for which no CO2 pressure is required - a corresponding connection adapter is included. A clever level indicator provides constant information about the remaining beer supply in the dispensing system, so that nobody will left out in the dry unexpectedly.
The eye drinks with you: with our Klarstein Beerkules beer dispenser, it's not just the taste buds that get their money's worth. True to style, it is modeled on a counter system with a tapping lever. The body is complemented by luxurious black plastic parts with brushed stainless steel, ensuring a good visual highlight on counters, sideboards and in beer tents. Should something go wrong at the tap, the drip tray will catch everything quickly and reliably.
Ice-cold refreshment right out of the keg: the Klarstein Beerkules beer dispenser.
- On / off switch on the right side of the device
- Cooling system: compressor
- Cooling time: approx. 4 hours (for cooling from 22-24 ° C to approx. 7-8 ° C)
- Adjustable CO2 pressure
- Party kegs: for all 5-litre kegs without integrated dispensing system, CO2 pressure is needed for tapping
- Fresh kegs: for all 5-litre kegs with integrated dispensing system, CO2 pressure is not needed for tapping
- LCD display for the device internal temperature (actual beer temperature may vary)
- Manual temperature selection with +/- keys in 1 ° C increments
- 6 selectable pre-set temperatures: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 ° C
- Power consumption: 120 watts
- Noise level: <60 dB (A), (External noise: <25 dB (A))
- Removable and easy to clean drip tray
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ / 50-60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (with drip tray): approx. 27.2 x 47 x 48 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (without drip tray): approx. 27 x 48 x 32 cm (WxHxD)
- For dimensions of the CO2 cartridges, please refer to the operating instructions
- Weight: approx. 11 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x beer dispenser
- 1 x drip tray
- 3 x CO2 cartridge
- 3 x adapter for fresh kegs with integrated dispensing system
- User manual in English (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
Just took delivery of two of these coolers...and I have to say they are real nice pieces of kit....the coolers themselves are fantastic......but the instructions particularly with reference to the removal of the pull tabs on the kegs of beer are not good ....beware when removing these tabs .....they are very poorly marked....you have to turn them to different positions depending on the keg you purchase .....if you don't line up the tab correctly when you pull the tab....you can't insert the pump tube into the keg....I had to tap one through with a hammer and punch because I hadn't noticed the very fine marking....I've got both the coolers working now ....one with bitter and the other with lager and they're fabulous... can highly recommend