Timeless: low-noise, electric meat grinder in a modern housing
Uncomplicated: simple assembly with plug and twist locks
Not just for sausage: fresh mince, homemade sausage, filled kebbe dumplings
Know what's inside: because it tastes better! The Klarstein Mett Max meat grinder is all about sausage and minced meat specialties from our own kitchen.
If you want something to be done properly, it's best to do it yourself. This is exactly the approach our Klarstein Mett Max meat grinder follows, transforming the best meat into fine mince - ideal for homemade sausage and meat specialties. Because you want to know what you are eating! Finally the meat grinder is back in our kitchens, because if you want the best quality, you don't buy just any mince from the shop, but rather meat from a proven origin and make your own mince - a difference that you are guaranteed to taste.
With 600 watts of working power, the copper motor of our Klarstein Mett Max meat grinder rotates the screw and the stainless steel knife attached to it at tireless speed. The pieces of meat that are fed in are chopped up and pressed through one of three perforated discs - 3/7 mm or triangle. The result is fresh mince that you can process further into meatballs, fresh meat loaf, as a delicious filling in cabbage rolls and much more. Alternatively, you can use the large aluminium bowl to fill seasoned pieces of meat into homemade sausages with the help of the sausage attachment with 3 filling tube thicknesses. Regardless of whether it is chicken sausage or bratwurst, you determine what goes into the filling. The range of functions of the Klarstein Mett Max meat grinder is not yet exhausted: delicious filled bulgur dumplings can be prepared with little effort using the kebbe attachment. And if a piece of meat gets stuck in the snail, it can be either released by reverse running or with an extremely powerful blocking power of 2000 watts.
This is not just about sausages: the Klarstein Mett Max meat grinder shreds meat into delicious minced meat and sausage specialties as you wish.
- Working power: 600 watts
- Blocking power: 2000 watts
- Perforated discs: 4 mm / 7 mm / triangle
- Large filling bowl made of aluminium
- Rounded edges inside for easy cleaning
- Reverse running to loosen meat and dough residues
- Sausage filling set with three filling tubes for fine, medium or coarse sausage mass
- Plastic tamper
- Overheat / overload switch
- Non-slip rubber pads for a secure stand
- Power consumption: 600 watts
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 36 x 32 x 15 cm (WxHxD)
- Diameter perforated disc: approx.6.5 cm
- Dimensions bowl: approx. 21.5 x 2 x 14.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Length of snail: approx. 10 cm
- Weight: approx. 5.1 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x meat grinder
- 3 x stainless steel perforated disc (4 mm / 7 mm / triangle)
- 1 x stainless steel wing blade
- 1 x head with snail
- 1 x aluminium bowl
- 1 x tamper
- 1 x sausage filling set (fine / medium / coarse)
- 1 x kebbe attachment
- 1 x food container
- English-language operating instructions (other languages: German)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.