Luxurious modern ceramic hob for installation in a kitchenette
Three hobs with diameters of 16.5 cm, 20 cm and 12-23 cm and a total output of 5300W
One hob with 1200W, 1800W and one with a Vario cooktop with 800, 1600 or 2300W, separately adjustable in 9 temperature levels
The Klarstein Virtuosa ceramic hob combines modern technology with a luxurious appearance to bring a new sheen to your kitchen.
Three cooking surfaces with diameters of 1 x 16.5 cm and 1 x 20 cm as well as a Vario cooktop for pots with a diameter of 12-23 cm offer a total of 5300W of power for cooking the contents of your pots and pans. The one small hob with up to 1200W, the large hob with up to 1800W and the Vario hob with 800, 1600 or 2300W power depending on pan size can be separately adjusted in 9 temperature levels. The Klarstein Virtuosa built-in ceramic cooker is operated with a built-in touch sensor panel with digital display, so that no additional controllers or buttons break through to disturb the surface of the kitchenette. In addition to the temperature, each hob features an adjustable timer that can be programmed in one-minute or 10-minute increments, after which the hob will switch off automatically and alert you with a beep.
So that cooking will always go smoothly, the Virtuosa built-in cooker has a variety of backups: an overheating protection activates should the hob get too hot. A residual heat indicator tells you whether switched off cooking surfaces are still hot. A child safety lock can be activated to prevent accidental changes to the cooking settings.
Visually, the Klarstein Virtuosa ceramic hob cooker blends easily into any kitchen, whether classic or modern, thanks to its black easy-care glass ceramic surface. The material needed for installation in the workspace is directly supplied with delivery.
Available versions: 3 cooking zones, 4 cooking zones (10029239).
- On / off switch on top of the device
- Total power: 5300W (2 x 1200W, 1 x 1800W, 1x 800, 1600 or 2300W)
- Hob diameter: 1 x 16.5 cm, 1 x 20 cm, 1x 12-23 cm
- Sensor touch control panel with digital display for fan speed and timer
- Timer in minute or 10-minute increments up to 99 minutes
- Automatic shutdown
- Overheating protection
- Switchable child safety lock
- Built-in oven: designed for installation in a kitchenette, not a standalone unit
- Includes mounting hardware for installation in the kitchenette
- 5-pin cable
- Power supply: 220-240 V / 50-60Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Total dimensions: 59 x 5.2 x 52 cm (WxHxD)
- Installed dimensions: 56 x 4.7 x 49 cm (WxHxD)
- Minimum width encircling worktop: 5 cm
- Minimum distance from overlying kitchen slopes: 76 cm
- Cable length: 1 m
- Weight: about 8.5 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x built-in cooker
- 1 x installation material
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.