The brewing experience: surprise and delight your friends and family with your own craft beer
The right size: 60 litres volume with embossed fill level scale in litres
Pressure equalisation: including matching fermentation tube for pressure equalisation without opening the air seal
The universal helper for fermentation or storage: Whether light or dark, dry or sweet, wine or beer, with the Klarstein Gärkeller Pro XL fermenting kettle, fresh pre-wort becomes delicious beer and fruit juice becomes the best wine!
Whether you are a beginner winemaker or an experienced hobby brewer, the Klarstein Gärkeller Pro XL fermenting kettle ferments vigorously and barley or fruit juice is turned into beer or wine in an airtight seal. Up to 60 litres of brew can mature in peace in the large stainless steel kettle. Firm clamps hold the lid securely and airtight on the fermentation kettle and prevent the fermentation process from being disturbed. The fermentation tube provided secures the necessary pressure equalisation without allowing oxygen to penetrate. The conical shape of the kettle, in which the yeast collects at the bottom, is particularly practical. The built-in drain tap is located above the cone so that clear beer can be tapped at any time and the yeast collects in the lower area of the kettle. When cleaning the fermentation kettle, it can be conveniently drained through the separate yeast drain valve at the lowest point of the cone. An integrated thermometer also serves to control the temperature constantly and reliably, while the flexibly rotatable tapping arm guarantees the draining of clear beer even when the yeast is above the height of the drain tap.
Of course, you could age beer or wine in any other vessel, but the Klarstein Gärkeller Pro XL fermenting kettle is made of flavour-neutral 304SUS stainless steel, which ensures a hygienic fermentation process and allows easy cleaning after use.So nothing is guaranteed to spoil your enjoyment of your own craft beer or fruit wine!
Fresh beer from your own home brewery or wine from your own garden? Nothing is easier: With the Klarstein Gärkeller Pro XL mash kettle, your hobby brewery is complete. Cheers!
Please note that in Germany, the brewing of beer must be reported to the responsible main customs office.
- Volume: 60 litres filling capacity / 70 litres nominal
- Embossed fill level markings in litres
- Drain valve with tap for easy decanting / filling
- Stainless steel lid with rubber gasket for airtight fit
- airtight caps for lid openings
- Acrylic plugs for airtight fit of fermentation tube
- Handles for moving the kettle
- Yeast drain valve with adapter connection for yeast collecting bottle for easy cleaning
- Fermentation kettle for undisturbed fermentation of beer and wine
- Conical kettle for clarifying the beer: yeast collects under the drain opening
- Safe stand due to three non-slip feet
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 43 x 120 cm (ØxH)
- Inner dimensions of kettle (without / with cone): approx. 40 x 50 / 70 cm (ØxH)
- Weight: approx. 11 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x kettle
- 1 x lid
- 1 x fermentation tube with stopper
- 1 x rotating tapping arm
- multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.