Luxurious modern ceramic hob for installation in a kitchenette
Four hobs with diameters of 18 cm and a total output of 6500W
Two hobs with 2000W and 1500W each, separately adjustable in 9 temperature levels
The Klarstein Virtuosa induction hob cooker combines modern technology with a luxurious appearance to bring a new sheen to your kitchen. Induction cooking is safe, efficient and energy saving: instead of indirectly transferring heat from the cooking surface to the pot, heat is generated by means of an electromagnetic resonant circuit directly in the pot - the ceramic hob heats up just through the hot pot standing on it.
Four cooking surfaces with 18 cm diameter offer a total of 7000W of power for cooking the contents of your pots and pans. The two hobs with up to 1500W and two hobs with up to 2000W of power can be separately adjusted in 9 temperature levels. The Klarstein Virtuosa built-in induction cooker is operated with a built-in touch sensor panel with digital display, so that no additional controllers or buttons break through to disturb the surface of the kitchenette. In addition to the temperature, each hob features an adjustable timer that can be programmed in one-minute or 10-minute increments, after which the hob will switch off automatically and alert you with a beep.
So that cooking will always go smoothly, the Virtuosa built-in cooker has a variety of backups: the device features a pan detection which is connected to a shutdown, which automatically switches off an active cooktop when no suitable pan is on it. An overheating protection activates should the hob get too hot. A residual heat indicator tells you whether switched off cooking surfaces are still hot. A child safety lock can be activated to prevent accidental changes to the cooking settings.
Visually, the Klarstein Virtuosa induction hob cooker blends easily into any kitchen, whether classic or modern, thanks to its black easy-care glass ceramic surface. The material needed for installation in the workspace is directly supplied with delivery.
Available versions: 4 cooking zones, 3 cooking zones (10029240).
- On / off switch on top of the device
- Total power: 7000W (2 each x 2000W & 1500W)
- Hob diameter: 18 cm
- Sensor touch control panel with digital display for fan speed and timer
- Timer in minute or 10-minute increments up to 99 minutes
- Automatic shutdown
- Pan recognition
- Overheating protection
- Detection of small parts: hob switches itself off if the pot is too small or magnetic small parts are on it
- Switchable child safety lock
- Built-in oven: designed for installation in a kitchenette, not a standalone unit
- Includes mounting hardware for installation in the kitchenette
- 5-pin cable
- Power supply: 220-240 V / 50-60Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Total dimensions: 59 x 6.3 x 52 cm (WxHxD)
- Installed dimensions: 56 x 5.8 x 49 cm (WxHxD)
- Minimum width encircling worktop: 5 cm
- Minimum distance from overlying kitchen slopes: 76 cm
- Cable length: 1 m
- Weight: about 10 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x built-in cooker
- 1 x installation material
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.