The focal point: island extractor hood for ceiling mounting over free-standing hobs
Powerful: maximum air circulation of up to 641 m³ / h
Clean air: washable aluminium grease filter & optional equipment with activated carbon filters in recirculation mode
The Structura extractor hood from Klarstein: stylish visual highlight, bright hob lighting and powerful extractor and odour neutraliser in one device.
The exhaust column is securely and securely attached to the ceiling and reliably takes care of kitchen fumes. In three output levels, it tirelessly circulates up to 624 m³ / h of air, thus freeing the kitchen air of grease and odours. This makes it particularly suitable for large spaces with a kitchen island. A switchable integrated LED hob lighting provides bright white light at all operating levels. Operating levels and light are easily selected via the front panel. The island hood is suitable for both exhaust air and recirculation mode. So that the exhaust hose cannot be seen, it has an approx. 60 cm long flue cover that is securely connected to the supporting structure. Optional activated carbon filters (article number: 10030727) are available for air recirculation, which also remove odours from the air. The appearance of the Klarstein Structura island extractor hood is also absolutely classy. The high-quality stainless steel housing gives every kitchen island a noble shine.
For pleasant smells, a stylish kitchen ambience and a clear cooking experience: the Klarstein Structura extractor hood convinces with strong performance values, a stylish design and bright hob lighting.
- On / off switch on the front of the hood
- 3 selectable circulation levels
- Integrated white hob lighting can be activated in all three power levels
- Energy efficiency class A
- Air circulation: 641 m³ / h max.
- Operating noise: 59-72 dB
- Removable, washable aluminum grease filter
- Extractor hood with exhaust or recirculation mode
- Optional equipment with activated carbon filters (available under item number 10030727)
- Mounting frame and mounting material included
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Extractor hood dimensions: approx. 41 x 60 x 35.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions of the flue cover: approx. 40.5 x 59.5 x 35 cm (WxHxD)
- Exhaust hose dimensions: approx. 15 x 165 cm (ØxL)
- Overall height hood + flue cover: approx. 60 to 116 cm
- Cable length: approx. 145 cm
- Weight (extractor hood / flue cover): approx. 12.1 / 7.3 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 1 x flue cover
- 1 x non-return flap (2 pieces)
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x mounting frame
- 1 x assembly material (screws and dowels)
- Multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.