Practical note board: writable surface for recipes, notes or greeting, includes chalk and sponge
Powerful: 60 cm wide exhaust hood with 165 W motor power for small to medium cooking surfaces
High performance: maximum air flow up to 620 m³ / h in 3 stages
Make a note: the Klarstein Sancta Clara 60 cooker extractor hood not only gives kitchens a classy highlight when it comes to eliminating steam and mist, but also serves as a handy blackboard for messages and notes.
The Klarstein Sancta Clara 60 cooker hood with 165 W engine power ensures that there is no haze in medium to large kitchens. Three performance levels create up to 620 m³ of airflow per hour and tailor the head-free hood to the respective cooking needs. Particularly practical is the upwardly sloping construction of the 60 cm wide hood, which gives your head the necessary freedom of movement when cooking. The extractor hood requires little space in terms of depth. Ventilation and lighting are controlled via the front-side touch panel or with the enclosed remote control. A switchable light with 2 x 1.5 W LED lamps ensures good visibility on the stove.
In addition to the strong performance data, the Klarstein Santa Clara 60 wall extractor convinces above all as a practical and luxurious piece of kitchen equipment: the front made of matt black safety glass gives it a modern look, and can also be written on. With the supplied chalk, notes, recipes or loving greetings can be written directly on the hood. And with a wipe of the enclosed sponge, everything is gone again. The little helper for the kitchen: luxurious and practical in glass and stainless steel.
With the enclosed activated carbon filters, the extractor hood can be converted to recirculation mode.
- Energy efficiency class A
- Clean fingers: practical chalk holder with magnet for attachment to the hood housing
- Wipe and away: includes sponge to wipe off the chalk notes
- 2-piece, black flue duct (stainless steel) with a height of 40 to 75 cm
- Aluminium grease filter, dishwasher safe
- Mounting set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Total current consumption with the light switched on at the highest level: 168 W
- Includes extractable exhaust hose (approx. 45 - 150 cm) with 150/153 mm diameter
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
- Power supply remote control: 1 x CR 2025 battery (included)
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (without flue duct): approx. 60 x 50 x 39 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (flue, one part): approx. 20 x 40 x 17.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Height of flue: approx. 40 - 75 cm
- Exhaust hose diameter: 150 mm & 153 mm (Ø)
- Length of power cable: approx. 1.40 m
- Weight: approx. 17 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 2 x flue ducts
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x chalk holder + chalk
- 1 x cleaning sponge
- 1 x mounting kit (wall bracket, dowels, screws)
- 2 x activated carbon filters
- English manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.