Atmospheric visual highlight: head-free extractor hood with coloured backlight
Energy saving: environmentally friendly energy efficiency class A
Easy to use: three selectable power levels with touch panel
Bring shine and atmosphere to the kitchen - and at the same time, the Klarstein Alina extractor hood also eliminates steam and food odours.
The Klarstein Alina extractor hood makes short work of haze and fumes over the hob. With three performance levels, the work can be easily adapted to the cooking process. At the highest power level, it conveys up to 600 m³ / h of exhaust air from the kitchen and also manages with the preparation of several courses. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, noise levels and energy consumption are maintained at a pleasantly low 63 dB level and energy efficiency class A.
The Klarstein Alina head-free hood is particularly attractive not only because of its elegant appearance, but also because of its optionally switchable ambient lighting with nine different colours. The head-free hood gives every kitchen its own atmosphere. In addition, two switchable LED cooking surface lights allow for an unobstructed view of pots and pans at all times. Apart from the integrated stainless steel decorative element that breaks through the elegant glass surface, all operating elements are integrated directly into the surface as a touch panel.
All necessary material for wall mounting, an exhaust hose and the matching flue duct are included with delivery. With the help of two activated carbon filters (article 10030727), the hood can also be completely converted to recirculation mode.
Elegant luxury and environmentally friendly performance for the kitchen: with the Klarstein Alina extractor hood, hobs are given an atmospheric highlight and kitchens can enjoy clear air.
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Available LED colours: white, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, orange, turquoise and yellow-green
- Low operating noise: 59/63 dB at the lowest / highest power level
- Easy conversion to recirculation mode possible with the help of two activated carbon filters (article 10030727)
- Complete assembly set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Power consumption: 165 W (with lighting switched on)
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (maximum device dimensions): approx. 60 x 37 x 38.5 cm (WxHxD without flue duct)
- Dimensions of flue duct: approx. 22.2 x 30 - 59 x 17.2 cm (WxHxD)
- Exhaust hose: 15 x 200 cm (ØxL)
- Length of power cable: approx. 140 cm
- Weight: approx. 15 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x cooker extractor hood
- 2 x flue ducts
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x non-return flap (2 pcs.)
- 1 x mounting material
- English user manual (other languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.