Space-saving: compact extractor hood suitable for installation under kitchen slopes
Easy conversion: with an optionally available activated carbon filter suitable for use as a recirculation hood
Powerful: maximum exhaust air output up to 175 m³ / h
Compact for the small kitchen: with the Klarstein Contempo extractor hood, clean air free of steam and odours is ensured, even in confined spaces.
With a height of only 10 cm and a width of 60 cm, the Klarstein Contempo extractor hood fits ideally on the wall above cooking surfaces of the usual size and is also perfectly suited to nestle beneath a kitchen slope to save space.
The exhaust hood can be operated in three power levels for different cooking activities. The highest level transports up to 175 cubic metres of air per hour from the kitchen. Thanks to the energy-efficient design, both power consumption and volume are kept within limits during operation. With its two integrated aluminium grease filters, the Contempo declares war on oil and grease in kitchen vapours and clearly takes up the fight by noticeably reducing sticky films on kitchen furniture. And best of all: both filters can easily be brought back to high gloss in the dishwasher.
‘More light!’ - these were not only the last words of Goethe, but are also the credo of our hoods. With two bright and low-consumption LED hob lights, the Klarstein Contempo substructure hood also eliminates dim lighting conditions. This way, you can always see what is simmering in pots and pans on the stove. Power levels and light are switched on and off very simply at the push of a button on the front of the hood. The cover made of white acrylic glass also gives the otherwise brushed stainless steel case an additional touch of luxury.
Great except in terms of space: the Klarstein Contempo extractor hood.
The extractor hood is suitable for converting to recirculation mode. An additional activated carbon filter is required for this, which you can obtain under item number 10033473.
- Energy efficiency class D
- Grease filter made of aluminium, dishwasher safe
- Low operating noise - 67 dB at the highest power level
- LED illuminant (2 x 1.5 watts)
- Assembly set with dowels and screws
- Convertible to recirculation mode, the activated carbon filter is available separately under item number 10033473
- Exhaust hose not included
- Selector switch for exhaust air or recirculation mode
- Power consumption motor: 80 W.
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 10 x 48 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: approx. 1.65 m
- Weight: approx. 4.3 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 1 x assembly set (dowels, screws)
- 1 x non-return valve for exhaust air operation
- 1 x cover cap for recirculation mode
- Operating instructions in English (other languages: German)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.