Pure luxury: hinged white safety glass front and white housing
Convenient: easy control via LED touch panel
Clean air: washable aluminium grease filter & optional activated carbon filter for recirculation mode
Best air in the kitchen: the Klarstein Laurel 90 cooker extractor hood gives kitchens an elegant highlight and sweeps away steam and haze from the cooking process.
With 65 W motor power in the recirculation mode, the Klarstein Laurel 90 cooker extractor hood ensures haze-free air in small to medium-sized kitchens. Three power levels deliver up to 350 m³ of exhaust air per hour and tailor the wall hood to the respective cooking needs. The steam is sucked in by powerful Edge Performance with edge suction, while the elegant glass front remains closed during operation. Particularly practical is the upwardly sloping construction of the 90 cm wide head-free hood, which gives the head the necessary freedom of movement when cooking. The exhaust hood needs little space in depth. Ventilation and lighting are controlled via the front-side operating section. A shutdown timer ventilates easily for 1 to 9 minutes and then turns off the device automatically. The elegant hood is easily controlled via the built-in touch control panel with digital display. A switchable light with 2 x 1.5 W LED lamps ensures good visibility on the stove.
In addition to the strong performance data, the Klarstein Laurel 90 wall exhaust hood convinces as a luxurious piece of kitchen equipment: the black front with hinged panel made of glossy safety glass gives it a modern look that is complemented by a 2-piece flue duct paneling. Powerful glassy luxury for the kitchen.
The extractor hood can be converted to recirculation mode with the help of an activated carbon filter (article 10032844).
- Energy efficiency class B
- 2-piece flue duct with a height of 40 to 75 cm
- Aluminium grease filter, dishwasher safe
- Mounting set with wall brackets, dowels and screws
- Total current consumption with the light switched on at the highest level: 68 W
- Includes extractable exhaust hose (approx. 45 - 180 cm) with 150/153 mm diameter
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (without flue duct): approx. 90 x 32 x 32.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (glass panel): approx. 89.5 x 35 cm (WxH)
- Dimensions (flue, one part): approx. 20.8 x 40 x 16.8 cm (WxHxD)
- Height of flue: approx. 40 - 75 cm
- Exhaust hose: 15 x 180 cm (ØxL)
- Length of power cable: approx. 1.40 m
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 2 x flue duct
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x non-return flap
- 1 x mounting kit (wall mount, dowels, screws)
- English user manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.