The focal point: island cooker exhaust hood for ceiling mounting above freestanding cooking zones
Powerful: maximum air circulation of up to 650 m³ / h
Clean air: washable aluminium grease filter & activated carbon filter against kitchen odours
Fire away against steam and kitchen odour: the Klarstein Beretta island extractor hood brings shine to the kitchen and frees the air from steam and odours.
Perfection for the cooking island. With the Klarstein Beretta extractor hood, freestanding cooking surfaces get a luxurious finishing touch. The exhaust column is stably and securely attached to the ceiling and takes care of fumes and steam which arise in the kitchen. In three performance levels, it tirelessly circulates up to 650 m³ / h of air, freeing the kitchen air of grease and odours. This makes it ideal for the large space conditions of an American island kitchen. In all operating stages, a switchable, integrated LED cooktop lighting provides bright, white light. Operating levels and light are easily selected via the front control panel. The island hood is suitable for both exhaust and recirculation mode. So that the exhaust hose is not visible, it has a 60 cm long flue cover, which is securely connected to the support structure. In recirculation mode, two additional activated charcoal filters, which are included in the scope of delivery completely eliminate odours invisibly.
The external appearance of the Klarstein Beretta island extractor hood is absolutely elegant. The round copper-coloured housing made of stainless steel effortlessly gives your cooking island a stylish and luxurious shine.
Clear air and elegant shape: the Klarstein Beretta island ceiling extractor hood gives the kitchen brilliant moments.
- On / off switch on the front of the hood
- Three selectable circulation levels
- Integrated white hob lighting can be switched on in all three power levels
- Energy efficiency class C
- Removable, washable aluminium grease filter
- Extractor hood in exhaust or recirculation mode including activated carbon filters
- Ceiling brackets and mounting frame included
- Matching replacement activated carbon filters are available under item number 10027530
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Extractor hood dimensions: approx. 35 x 60 cm (ØxH)
- Dimensions of the flue cover: approx. 35 x 60 cm (ØxH)
- Dimensions exhaust hose: approx. 15 x 210 cm (ØxL)
- Total height of hood + flue cover: 99 to 117 cm
- Cable length: 180 cm
- Weight (extractor hood / flue cover): approx. 9.4 / 5.7 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 1 x flue cover
- 3 x ceiling mounting brackets
- 6 x assembly rods
- 1 x connector plate
- 1 x non-return flap (2-part)
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x mounting material (screws and dowels)
- 1 x drilling template
- 2 x activated carbon filters
- Multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.