Headroom: work comfortably and freely on the stove
Elegant design: elegant mix of stainless steel and black safety glass
Individually adaptable: can be converted to air recirculation with a carbon filter
Best air in the kitchen: the Klarstein Alessia cooker extractor hood gives kitchens an elegant highlight and sweeps away steam and haze that arise while cooking.
With 65 watts of motor power in the recirculation mode, the Alessia head-free hood ensures haze-free air in small to medium-sized kitchens. Three performance levels deliver up to 350 m³ of exhaust air per hour and tailor the head-free hood to the respective cooking volume. Particularly practical is the shapely construction of the hood, which gives the head the necessary freedom of movement when cooking. The exhaust hood needs little space in terms of depth. The front-side operating section controls ventilation and lighting very easily. The switchable light with energy-saving LED lamps ensures good visibility on the stove.
In addition to the strong performance data, the Alessia wall extractor hood convinces as a luxurious piece of kitchen equipment: the black front made of glossy safety glass gives it a modern look, which is complemented by a stainless steel flue duct.
The Alessia head-free hood by Klarstein: powerful, glassy luxury for every kitchen!
The extractor hood can be converted to recirculation mode with the help of an activated carbon filter (article 10032844).
- Energy efficiency class B
- Exhaust air output up to 350 m³ / h
- Lighting efficiency class A
- Class for degree of fat separation: D
- Class for fluid dynamic efficiency: D
- Airborne noise emission: 54-64 dB
- Energy consumption: 29 kWh / year
- Convertible to recirculation mode with activated carbon filter (article 10032844)
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Dimensions and Technical Details
- Dimensions (without flue cover): approx. 90 x 29 x 29 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (with flue cover): approx. 90 x 70 x 29 cm (WxHxD)
- Flue cover height: approx. 40 - 75 cm (H)
- Power cord length: approx. 130 cm
- Weight: approx. 7.8 kg
What will be delivered
- 1 x extractor hood
- 2 x flue cover
- 1 x exhaust hose
- 1 x check valve
- 1 x assembly set (wall bracket, dowels, screws)
- Multilingual instruction manual
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.